By gilbert12888
#98207 Everything is in the right spot, just the mouth needs to be extended. Turn those red lines to black in the picture I posted and you are good.
-Gilbert

By Nova Spartan
gilbert12888 wrote:Everything is in the right spot, just the mouth needs to be extended. Turn those red lines to black in the picture I posted and you are good.
-Gilbert
OH Ok. Sorry, I thought you were saying something completely different.

So, like this?

Spoiler:
By Nova Spartan
gilbert12888 wrote:Yay I'm happy now. Good job.
-Gilbert

Anyway this is kind of strange, i'm not used to having little to no issues to fix with my models. Did I actually do that well for once or is it just that people aren't posting? I mean, i'm not complaining but yeah.

I want to get this into approval soon so I can focus on other things. What do you guys think? Are Skorupi and Drapion ready yet? Or is there another issue?

I should probably wait for more feedback first, of course.
By TheBootyEdition
#98232 Instead of moving the white things, make it to where the texture is meeting up with the white thing. It isn't a model issue its just a texture issue, thats what gilbert was trying to get at.
By Nova Spartan
TheBootyEdition wrote:Instead of moving the white things, make it to where the texture is meeting up with the white thing. It isn't a model issue its just a texture issue, thats what gilbert was trying to get at.
I already fixed it :p
By Nova Spartan
TheBootyEdition wrote:I think the model looks good, Nova you did a great job :3
That makes me very happy to hear.

Thanks.
By karrybird
#98246 yes post it please, it would be awesome to have a cutie skorupi in minecraft c8
there's no issues that i can see.
By Nova Spartan
karrybird wrote:yes post it please, it would be awesome to have a cutie skorupi in minecraft c8
there's no issues that i can see.
Alright then.

Time to take some updated pictures and make the thread. I'm really hoping this approval thread doesn't sit for too long. Rotom has been in approval for 2 months. I'm very proud of how I did with Skorupi and Drapion.

Thanks everyone for your feedback.
JOIN THE TEAM