By Haunts
#46543 Image
I have 48 votes that it's fernished

By SPG
#47601 eh..... this took me a few moments to figure out what i really needed to say, this model isnt good, but its nto bad either this guy's base is sort of like a blob, and with it beign a square like yo have it looks odd to say the least. im not saying to make it sper freaking round or anything, but making his base an octagon and standing it upwards to give it his curve will look far better then what you have going on now. I would comment on the neck, bt you only gave me one angle to look at, so i cant get a good idea on what needs to be done to it. as for a the head, this is another problem with only having one angle, but from what i see, the head is far to large, what i mean by this is that its head is like a boxing glove, your head lacks the lip and makes it look bigger then what it should really be. the markings on its head need to be on the cornors and not the sides like how yo have it, and the mouth, eye, thing is a constant with, you have the curve bigger then everything else. Oh and, round the head, if that wasnt already obvious
By Haunts
SPG wrote:eh..... this took me a few moments to figure out what i really needed to say, this model isnt good, but its nto bad either this guy's base is sort of like a blob, and with it beign a square like yo have it looks odd to say the least. im not saying to make it sper freaking round or anything, but making his base an octagon and standing it upwards to give it his curve will look far better then what you have going on now. I would comment on the neck, bt you only gave me one angle to look at, so i cant get a good idea on what needs to be done to it. as for a the head, this is another problem with only having one angle, but from what i see, the head is far to large, what i mean by this is that its head is like a boxing glove, your head lacks the lip and makes it look bigger then what it should really be. the markings on its head need to be on the cornors and not the sides like how yo have it, and the mouth, eye, thing is a constant with, you have the curve bigger then everything else. Oh and, round the head, if that wasnt already obvious

ok thanks, I didn't get those recommendations on the actual post :p, but I find it very hard to understand what your saying, are you typing this on your phone?
By SPG
Haunts wrote:
SPG wrote:eh..... this took me a few moments to figure out what i really needed to say, this model isnt good, but its nto bad either this guy's base is sort of like a blob, and with it beign a square like yo have it looks odd to say the least. im not saying to make it sper freaking round or anything, but making his base an octagon and standing it upwards to give it his curve will look far better then what you have going on now. I would comment on the neck, bt you only gave me one angle to look at, so i cant get a good idea on what needs to be done to it. as for a the head, this is another problem with only having one angle, but from what i see, the head is far to large, what i mean by this is that its head is like a boxing glove, your head lacks the lip and makes it look bigger then what it should really be. the markings on its head need to be on the cornors and not the sides like how yo have it, and the mouth, eye, thing is a constant with, you have the curve bigger then everything else. Oh and, round the head, if that wasnt already obvious

ok thanks, I didn't get those recommendations on the actual post :p, but I find it very hard to understand what your saying, are you typing this on your phone?

Yes, long story short its way to blocky
JOIN THE TEAM