Is this model:

85%
12%
3%
N/A
1%
By karrybird
#92489 ok i didn't notice this before oddly enough, but please don't use pure black on a model!

By lugiaisbeast101
karrybird wrote:ok i didn't notice this before oddly enough, but please don't use pure black on a model!

The black goes well in this situation because it gives an ominous feel, and it just suites the Pokemon perfectly. You

probably didn't notice it because it is fine as is really. To me, it wouldn't look right without that contrast on the eyes,

it is ok to use pure colors in certain situations, anyways it's not my choice whether or not gilbert makes it a softer

color or not.
By lugiaisbeast101
#92543 Was just trying to say that it's not a cataclysmic problem as she made it seem, I also found these gilbert.

As you can see, underneath the fins is red and there seams to be a triangle form on the belly (Not like we'l see much of the)

underside of the pokemon anyways. There's also the nails going down forming points but that isn't a huge deal.
By gilbert12888
#92567 Thanks for the images lugiaisbeast. I narrowed the nails and fixed the belly red line triangle thing. I also added the red markings on the bottom of the side fins.
Spoiler:

I changed the color of the eye background from rgb 000000 to 010101. Not such a big change so i didnt bother redering it. Technically not pure black :)
Thanks,
-Gilbert
By gilbert12888
#92593 Hey guys,
So I have access to this awesome rendering engine: VRay. Why not make my kyogre model hi-poly for a nice render. Here you go:
Spoiler:

Thanks,
-Gilbert
By tkgamer18
gilbert12888 wrote:Hey guys,
So I have access to this awesome rendering engine: VRay. Why not make my kyogre model hi-poly for a nice render. Here you go:
Spoiler:

Thanks,
-Gilbert

I like that render but you the model has to be lower poly like you did last time.
By lugiaisbeast101
tkgamer18 wrote:
gilbert12888 wrote:Hey guys,
Spoiler:

Thanks,
-Gilbert

I like that render but you the model has to be lower poly like you did last time.

Hahahaha tk I'm sure gilbert understands this, that is just to show us a very epic render (If only it could be like that in the minecraft,

would be worth the lag that came with it).

gilbert12888 wrote:Look at the official artwork and compare it to your model. Scrutinize it from all angles until you cant see a difference besides that fact that your polycount is limited.
-Gilbert

Otherwise, why would have gilbert posted that?
By SPG
#92619 honestly, you wouldnt get any lag really, gengar would lag you more then this (if we used that high render that is)
By lugiaisbeast101
SPG wrote:honestly, you wouldnt get any lag really, gengar would lag you more then this (if we used that high render that is)

Really!? Woah......To think a techne model would cause more lag....That's unexpected.... :shock: Well, it is Gengar's model we're

talking about, but I still didn't expect that. With that program you sacrifice so much for very little it seems :/
JOIN THE TEAM