By tkgamer18
#76045 Here is my attempt on making Lotad.

Front
Side
Back
Bottom
Shiny

By garret200216
#76048 i thinks it really good i dont see anything off
By karrybird
garret200216 wrote:i thinks it really good i dont see anything off

you're kidding right?

first off, it's flat as a pancake D:
and the legs just look pasted on, they need to look like they're connected to the body.
By tkgamer18
karrybird wrote:
garret200216 wrote:i thinks it really good i dont see anything off

you're kidding right?

first off, it's flat as a pancake D:
and the legs just look pasted on, they need to look like they're connected to the body.
How's this?
By Harbinger
#76126 You should probably read what SPG wrote about your Qwilfish model again.... It will not work in game the way you are modelling them, you need to add texture to the model not just add different coloured meshes together. It also makes the Pokémon look weird especially with the goggle eyes :D I'd suggest you use Google/Youtube to teach yourself how to texture or find someone willing to do the textures for you.
By tkgamer18
#76127 I color the meshes because i want to give the texturers an example on what the color should look like since I believe that this is mainly about modeling.
By SPG
#76129 You would be amazed on how much a texture adds to a model, a great example would be 99% of the techne models karry made, its a 50-50 split really, what you are doing also wastes time by adding things like buldging eyes and seperating different parts of the mesh just to colour it (you can do something different, but im asuming thats what you are doing)
By Nova Spartan
#76135 The lily-pad is fine, it's just that Lotad himself is scrunched down where he shouldn't be at all.
By tkgamer18
SPG wrote:You would be amazed on how much a texture adds to a model, a great example would be 99% of the techne models karry made, its a 50-50 split really, what you are doing also wastes time by adding things like buldging eyes and seperating different parts of the mesh just to colour it (you can do something different, but im asuming thats what you are doing)

Well first of all i have textured the model in vertex paint but when i go in object mode the paint disappears.
By tkgamer18
#76389 I am learning how to texture now so hopefully you will like it better with texture.
JOIN THE TEAM