By SubGenesis
#76704 I think the problem is the colours, especially the orange if you look at eodins post showing your model and the artwork (not saying yours isn't a work of art :P), the artworks orange has... less orange in it if that makes any sense so what you need to do is take the orange you have and adjust both the lightness and darkness (the two bars at the bottom of the colour wheel window in ms paint)
By StopherSylvia
#76873 Tweeked with the legs and toes, Lowered the Orange on his stomach, and messed with the arms.
How's This:
Spoiler:

Also Swampert is coming along, I really like its Head, Body, and Tail, but I'm having trouble getting his arms right.
By Il_Lupo
#76875 I think its pose needs to be fixed. I'm not talking about it being 'neutral', but it looks like it's staring up at the sky or something. Bend it forwards a little at the belly, bend its knees to take its own weight, and raise its arms into a 'ready' position.
By StopherSylvia
Il_Lupo wrote:I think its pose needs to be fixed. I'm not talking about it being 'neutral', but it looks like it's staring up at the sky or something. Bend it forwards a little at the belly, bend its knees to take its own weight, and raise its arms into a 'ready' position.

"Ready" position?
By Il_Lupo
#77020 Ready for action. So half-relaxed, but with the 'fingers' in boxing positions. Use your imagination, I guess.
By StopherSylvia
#77060 Here is an update where i moved the eyes down so he isn't starting into space and I moved the arms into the position of the artwork on bulbapedia just so they can be seen better.

Spoiler:

By Boxing positions do you mean fists or in front of Marshtomp?
By Il_Lupo
#77068 That looks better :D

EDIT: Whoops, didn't see the question you asked. Here is a pic that might give you an idea of what I mean (I am terrible at explaining myself sometimes x.x)

Spoiler:

Only not that pronounced, of course. Imagine how a cowboy always has his hand over his gun, ready for action but not obnoxiously obvious.
By StopherSylvia
#77219 Do you mean have the arms come out at the sides then bend at an "elbow" inwards?
By Il_Lupo
#77359 Yeah, if you could :)
JOIN THE TEAM