You likey?

68%
32%
By Dragonspainter
#74876 Here is a quick absol model I made, its currently untextured because this being my first minecraft model, I dont know how to do the textures so they work in minecraft, So you mods, if you want to use this model your probably going to have to do the texture yourself (it only needs eyes and the jewel as far as textures go)

Soo.... Give me feedback! :D

Random View

Spoiler:

Side View
Spoiler:

Front View
Spoiler:

Top View.... not really XD
Spoiler:

EDIT 9/19/2013 -----------------

Updated the model a bit and added a texture finally! :D

... and yes I know the eyes suck, but I suck at textureing so that's the best your getting for now XD

Give me moar feedback >8U

Random View 1
Spoiler:

Side View 1
Spoiler:

Side View 2
Spoiler:

Top View
Spoiler:

Bottom View
Spoiler:

Front View
Spoiler:

Back View
Spoiler:

Random View 2
Spoiler:

By cold246
#74886 Something about it looks.... Off? I don't know what it is but maybe the chest is a bit too pushed out. Its a over all great model and I cant wait to see it textured! Good luck.
By Dragonspainter
cold246 wrote:Something about it looks.... Off? I don't know what it is but maybe the chest is a bit too pushed out. Its a over all great model and I cant wait to see it textured! Good luck.

Thanks! ;u;

I get what your saying, I think the issue might be that it doesn't have a fluffy chest ( http://static.giantbomb.com/uploads/ori ... in____.jpg So poofy) But I didnt know how to do the chest without making it high poly or doing transparent textures xD
By StopherSylvia
#74924 I've never asked anyone cause I always did the texturing the same way and I've given advise before and haven't been corrected. Front he looks of it your using Maya so I don't know the exact path to find certain things. So google uv mapping and unwrapping
By Dragonspainter
#74984 I am actually using blender, I just rendered the images instead of screencapping the viewport c:

And as far as textureing goes, I know how to texture models normally, but I dont know how to make it work for minecraft xD

Unless it has a mod that lets it accept bigger textures, usually the minecraft textures are reallyyy tiny, and I dont know the exact size or whatnot it needs to be xD
By garret200216
#76047 i feel like the legs need a little work and the tail to and it needs eyes lol
By Burgy
#76094 Really liking this so far.
By StopherSylvia
#76298 The eyes look fine to me, but is the tail supposed to be paper thin? And the back of the knees, are they supposed to be black?
JOIN THE TEAM