You likey?

68%
32%
By Il_Lupo
#78276 Curve the back inwards a bit so the hindquarters and the shoulderblades are above the center of the back.

By Dragonspainter
#78286 I messed with the hair more to make it less spiky and added the curve to the back (you cant see it that well in this shot though xD)

By Nova Spartan
Dragonspainter wrote:Better?

I cant move the neck fur down without it looking to flat, I could try to tweak it more if you think it needs it though xD
Yep, all you need to do now is move the hair near the top to the sides very slightly and it should be perfect IMO.
By Dragonspainter
#78303 I have been tweaking it a bit more, and actually added a body texture (not just eyes LOL)

The texture still has a issue here and there (like on the cheek) but I want to know if you guys like the new look?

I messed with the head shape, made it more rounded and the white hair flip thicker, plus tweaked the body and hair a bit, but do you like the other version better?
Spoiler:
By Nova Spartan
Dragonspainter wrote:I have been tweaking it a bit more, and actually added a body texture (not just eyes LOL)

The texture still has a issue here and there (like on the cheek) but I want to know if you guys like the new look?

I messed with the head shape, made it more rounded and the white hair flip thicker, plus tweaked the body and hair a bit, but do you like the other version better?
Spoiler:
It may just be me, so don't take my word for it, but something looks off now that you changed the head shape. I think it looked better before you changed the head, but I suggest waiting to see what other people say first before changing it to make sure it's not just me.
By Dragonspainter
#78414 Its possible that the eyes is what is messing with you (because they are smaller) But here it is with the changes people suggested with the old head c:

By Il_Lupo
#78518 I think the nose needs to come to a point. The entire chin will have to follow it, too.I know it already does, but Absol has a sort of pointy, elvish face.
JOIN THE TEAM