By Il_Lupo
#73245 Heh, this is kind of cute for a first model. Now, the legs look kind of weird, like they aren't joined onto the body. Try to merge the shoulders with the body, make them look organic and flow from the body rather than stick-figuring out of its belly. Always think of where the skeleton is.
By xWildxManx
#73465 Looks good, but try to make his toes way shorter ;)
By brightborn
#73622 good start, but i suggest consulting the artwork as you go thats what i do, mudkips doesn't have toes so i suggest removing then the body is too long, the spikes on his cheecks aren't big enough, the front legs are in a line with front of the body like a dogs would be and i remeber telling you ingame to extend that way way it looks like its joined,also the front of body could use some rounding out even if its under the neck area and think the fins for mudkip are a bit thicker as well.
By K0ala_bearz
#73626 Image

wasn't sure about merging... was that what you were picturing Lupo?
And I feel the toes are now short like they should be... legs aren't too skinny.. Anything else?
Also, do I need to texture it before submitting for approval? When it's ready, of course. :D
By K0ala_bearz
#73634 Fixing up the "toes", Ill make the cheek spikes bigger, and not so pointy and straight. I guess I'll make the fins thicker... the positioning and look of the legs are a WIP... I think the body is fixed in length, and then I'll round the front of the body. It;s my first model XD I'm trying, okay :P lol thanks though guys :)
About the extending, I was having trouble with the legs, so i added shapes for them... I guess that made it harder, but whatever, right.. haha
By brightborn
#74333 what i do to make limbs is create the shape of how i want it at the start of where the limb will go so there will be a like a roundish hole then i extned out to create the legs/arms and then adjust the start so that way it looks like it flows naturaly down the limbs its easy to do it this way then adding shapes and then trying to connect it because you already created the area, thats just how i do it though and i'm a pretty new to it though i got the method from burgy
JOIN THE TEAM