By Vespirs
#68960 I decided I was going to make the Ralts family evo line, so this is the thread I'll be doing it on. I will continually update the thread. Sorry, I haven't given any updates in a bit, been occupied, but now I have everyone textured but Ralts! Please leave your opinion, and any and all feedback is appreciated.

Ralts: [Modeled, not yet Textured.]
Spoiler:
Front View:
Side View:
Angled View:

Kirlia: [Modeled, and Textured.]
Spoiler:
Front View:
Side View:
Angled View:

Gardevoir: [Modeled, and Textured.]
Spoiler:
Front View:
Side View:
Angled View:

Gallade: [Modeled, and Textured.]
Spoiler:
Front View:
Side View:
Angled View:

By Animalol
#68963 Ves, that's amazing! =o
By Il_Lupo
#68980 Kirlia shall smite thee with sharp, pointy feet :E

But seriously, good job. Looking forward to a texture.
By Harbinger
#68987 Looks awesome Vespirs. Theres one thing that stands out though, the ears are different lengths. Other than that its great.
By Vespirs
Harbinger wrote:Looks awesome Vespirs. Theres one thing that stands out though, the ears are different lengths. Other than that its great.

I'll fix that now xD
EDIT: Updated, fixed.
By KuryoZT
#69087 That's one awsome Kirlia, I love that line too. Not for the bad reasons some seem to love it.
Except the head that seems a bit big, but knowing ya, ya surely took reference in the 3d games model (XD or PBR, or I don't know which one ya take the models from). So I'm sure it's the good size.
For texturing, I have three good advice, yes I do:
-1) asking for help seems to work nicely here, such a nice friendly lovely community
-2) PM wouldn't seem so out of place, nor too rude.
-3)SPAM them, in the rare case nobody wants to see ya nor help ya out. I'm pretty sure ya won't have to use that.
Good luck. Write nicely. Spam the heck outta 'em. XD

(No, please don't spam, it was a joke.)
By SPG
KuryoZT wrote:That's one awsome Kirlia, I love that line too. Not for the bad reasons some seem to love it.
Except the head that seems a bit big, but knowing ya, ya surely took reference in the 3d games model (XD or PBR, or I don't know which one ya take the models from). So I'm sure it's the good size.
For texturing, I have three good advice, yes I do:
-1) asking for help seems to work nicely here, such a nice friendly lovely community
-2) PM wouldn't seem so out of place, nor too rude.
-3)SPAM them, in the rare case nobody wants to see ya nor help ya out. I'm pretty sure ya won't have to use that.
Good luck. Write nicely. Spam the heck outta 'em. XD

(No, please don't spam, it was a joke.)

ya, she used pbr..... *hint hint*
By karrybird
#69109 the one thing i don't like is the position of the arms, i'm not sure why everyone is making them so they stick out awkwardly to the side like that...
By Vespirs
karrybird wrote:the one thing i don't like is the position of the arms, i'm not sure why everyone is making them so they stick out awkwardly to the side like that...

We're supposed to make them in a neutral position ...
JOIN THE TEAM