Should this go to approval?

1%
99%
By SirCow
#68038 EDIT: Here is my updated model of mudkip.
Mudkipfront.JPG
Mudkipfront.JPG (70.32 KiB) Viewed 1893 times

I made him less of a rectangle and added some definition to his body.
Mudkipback.JPG
Mudkipback.JPG (80.97 KiB) Viewed 1893 times

Any thoughts?

By Kyiv
#68046 Its not a bad start. I suggest that since Maya and Blender work, you should try them as they are much easier than techne.
You would probably be able to make a much better model.
If you want to continue to use techne, Maybe Make the model a little less blocky.
By snowclause
#68057 i don't really know how to improve a lot but it's a good start however i would suggest making the model bigger so that you could add more detail. =)
By SirCow
#68153 Thanks for the feedback I just got bored last night and decided to make that. I will see how I can improve it.
By Animalol
#69007 This needs to be improved in many, many ways. Fist of all, the shape. Mudkip's head is round - along with his body - and not square. His face shouldn't be flat, and his eyes need improving, also. :P The texture also needs improving... x3
By DarkNintendoGuy
#69432 XD nice start though but its my favorite pokemon so can you make him look like mudkip like have a pic not trying to be mean
By Gaihobia
#71841 Its a good start, I have no idea how to make models, but try to make his head more round and the eyes dots, and try to make the texture better, one last thing (sorry if i am being a butt) he is a little too long and overall blocky. Good start and this is my favorite pokemon.
By garret200216
#75578 the eyes and mouh need some work it the model needs to be rounder and the texture needs only 1 blue and a smoother 1
JOIN THE TEAM