By Foquine
#66608 Here's how to strike text.
Code: Select all[strike]text[/strike]

appears like this

As for the model, I still think that those eyes are a bit creepy.. But I may just be wrong.. Didn't really look at artwork..
By StopherSylvia
Foquine wrote:Here's how to strike text.
Code: Select all[strike]text[/strike]

appears like this

As for the model, I still think that those eyes are a bit creepy.. But I may just be wrong.. Didn't really look at artwork..

Thank you I was getting annoyed with trying to figure that out (always referred to it as crossing out never herd as striking).

I'm going to need more exact info on whats wrong with the eyes, I can tell there is something off but I can't put my finger on it. I will keep tweaking with it.
By Foquine
#67868 I think that the pupils should be bigger and a little less centered in the eye. Also, the orbits are more of a trapezium, like in this artwork.

It creates the illusion of eyebrows, making him frown instead of just staring into your soul...

Hope it helps you to find out what's wrong!
By Brown
#68283 I think one of the problems you are having with the eyes is that they are actually indented into the body itself. It's almost as if he has a helmet on. However on your model they are simply textured on. So maybe you could try to make it look indented into the head and then apply the texture?
By StopherSylvia
Brown wrote:I think one of the problems you are having with the eyes is that they are actually indented into the body itself. It's almost as if he has a helmet on. However on your model they are simply textured on. So maybe you could try to make it look indented into the head and then apply the texture?

They are indented

Spoiler:
By Foquine
#68469 Image

That's what I meant, putting the eyebrow down and keeping the eye all round, and maybe lower it a little.
By KuryoZT
#68540 I prefer the second one personnally, but ya should wait for more input.
JOIN THE TEAM