What this model needs

1
3%
5
13%
0
N/A
15
38%
16
41%
2
5%
User avatar
By Rashky
#4968 no im not offended :) i posted it in the first place to see what needs to be fixed :D

btw this is the image im using and jirachi's legs ARE weird xD but i'll try to fix them
By Skibb
#4969
SPG wrote:
Skibb wrote:Hmm , the legs . I cant really see how they are supposed to move , theyre just too flat . You should really make the whole model more 3D , especially the legs . Also you should try a HD-texture . Otherwise it's a nice start ;)

doesnt really matter, jirachi doesnt walk, he floats


It kinda does :P Look at Mew . Does it walk ? Nope . Do it legs move ? Yes .
User avatar
By SPG
#4970
Skibb wrote:
SPG wrote:
Skibb wrote:Hmm , the legs . I cant really see how they are supposed to move , theyre just too flat . You should really make the whole model more 3D , especially the legs . Also you should try a HD-texture . Otherwise it's a nice start ;)

doesnt really matter, jirachi doesnt walk, he floats


It kinda does :P Look at Mew . Does it walk ? Nope . Do it legs move ? Yes .

do i care? no, does mew's legs move in every game even though he floats? yes, does jirachi's? nope, your argrument is invalid
User avatar
By Rashky
#4973 i think the legs can move because they are separated from the body "i was aware of that "
but im not sure im not an animator :3
By Dudeman
#5913 This model is very good looking at it from the front, but remember, just because it looks 2D in the games doesn't mean it is in reality. Just give this model a bit more 3-D-ness (That is officially a word now) and it should be good!
By BLSKis1
#6149 I picked other cause I saw something you said

your attachment for the Image you used was the thing I wanted to say something about.

You should have 2 or 3 angles in which the Pokemon shows its Shape better. At what I see....Its not too bad sure you may be working on a HD skin maybe but it should be less Flat....There should be some definition....not all parts are flush with the body...its cute though

Should i ask is this your favorite pokemon? if so I am hoping you plan to give it true justice...I am working on a Pokemon myself and being my favorite i want it to thank me so to speak XD....I sadly think it may not ....for it can't talk :cry: but I would like seeing Jirachi added .....
User avatar
By Rashky
#6947
BLSKis1 wrote:I picked other cause I saw something you said

your attachment for the Image you used was the thing I wanted to say something about.

You should have 2 or 3 angles in which the Pokemon shows its Shape better. At what I see....Its not too bad sure you may be working on a HD skin maybe but it should be less Flat....There should be some definition....not all parts are flush with the body...its cute though

Should i ask is this your favorite pokemon? if so I am hoping you plan to give it true justice...I am working on a Pokemon myself and being my favorite i want it to thank me so to speak XD....I sadly think it may not ....for it can't talk :cry: but I would like seeing Jirachi added .....


Yeah it is to flat im currently working on it but to be realistic, I don't know how to make HD textures and yes I watched Skibb's tutotial :cry: so I will just work on the model first btw yes it is one of my favorite pokemon
User avatar
By Sundial_MC
#13600 Yeah.
As others said, the overall shape is near perfect, just needs some 3-D ness.
If I remember correctly from the pokemon movie Jirachi: Wish maker, Jirachi is sorta flat, but is like an oval if you place him down sideways, and get a side view. If you get what I mean.

It's a great model. Keep it up.
User avatar
By Rashky
#13623
Sundial_MC wrote:Yeah.
As others said, the overall shape is near perfect, just needs some 3-D ness.
If I remember correctly from the pokemon movie Jirachi: Wish maker, Jirachi is sorta flat, but is like an oval if you place him down sideways, and get a side view. If you get what I mean.

It's a great model. Keep it up.


Thanks, i will then work on the 3-d ness and do a hd texture :D
By hotburn101
#14304 His form is kinda strange im pretty sure that jirachi isn't really a zombie little star
JOIN THE TEAM