By StopherSylvia
#64812 Here is my attempt at Beldum

Regular(ignore the armature(the see through boxes on the claws))
Spoiler:
ImageImage

Shiny
Spoiler:
ImageImage

Update 8/2/2013 8:00 PM
Spoiler:
Fixed coloring and moved and shrunk claws

Quick fixed: Eye was askew to the left.

By MrSPARTAN23
#64880 Good :D. But maybe the iron things are a little bit too close on themselves. By keeping their form can't you make them more "open"?
By Silvermoon0616
#64966 It is a very nice start to the model, but a few things could be touched up a little. The body is a little too long and needs to be flared out a little more. The iron peg are too close to each other, but that is because they are a little too long. The little peg on the top of its head is also a little too short and probably should not interfere with the "head."

All around it is still a pretty good model.
By DaRealDrobot
Silvermoon0616 wrote:It is a very nice start to the model, but a few things could be touched up a little. The body is a little too long and needs to be flared out a little more. The iron peg are too close to each other, but that is because they are a little too long. The little peg on the top of its head is also a little too short and probably should not interfere with the "head."

Here is a back photo of his claws, do they still look to close together
Spoiler:
By StopherSylvia
Silvermoon0616 wrote:It is a very nice start to the model, but a few things could be touched up a little. The body is a little too long and needs to be flared out a little more. The iron peg are too close to each other, but that is because they are a little too long. The little peg on the top of its head is also a little too short and probably should not interfere with the "head."

Here is a pic of behind him, still look like the claws are to close together?
Spoiler:

by the way I did this in a half an hour
By Silvermoon0616
#65081 It's not really that they're close together, they just angle in too much. The official artwork makes them seem more like spikes, rather than claws. They end in a point, rather than a curve.
By StopherSylvia
Silvermoon0616 wrote:It's not really that they're close together, they just angle in too much. The official artwork makes them seem more like spikes, rather than claws. They end in a point, rather than a curve.

I'm confused are you suggesting I make them more like spikes or claws cause the already come to a point
By Silvermoon0616
StopherSylvia wrote:
Silvermoon0616 wrote:It's not really that they're close together, they just angle in too much. The official artwork makes them seem more like spikes, rather than claws. They end in a point, rather than a curve.

I'm confused are you suggesting I make them more like spikes or claws cause the already come to a point

I meant make them more like spikes, I just couldn't word it properly.
By StopherSylvia
Silvermoon0616 wrote:
StopherSylvia wrote:

I meant make them more like spikes, I just couldn't word it properly.

I made them more like spikes
Spoiler:
By StopherSylvia

"Flared out"? Do you mean fatter?
JOIN THE TEAM