By Rzxa
#62659 umm how would i say this i learned a little blender i tried making a flygon
so here is it i just made umm the head
im also trying to make an eye so and feedback would help me .....
Front
Spoiler:

Back
Spoiler:

One of The Sides
Spoiler:

*EDIT*
and also please don't laugh :(

By MissingNoL
#62669 Just making a sphere and moving a vertex doesn't work. It looks poor and causes a lot of problems. I mean, just look at your images :P
What you want to do is make a new object to add onto the sphere to make the attennae. You will have to do this anyways, as what you have right now looks nothing like Flygon's attennae.
Also, how many segments and rings does the sphere have? Make sure the amount of segments equals the amount of rings. For Techne-quality, SPG suggested me five or six each.
By Rzxa
#62676 guys im gonna postponed this model because flygon is kinda hard for a first model so next time when i get more better at modeling i will redo this again but you can still put as many feedback's and helpful guides for me to get better and make this model better
By Rzxa
#62710 DAMM I tried doing vannillite but I'm not allowed to make gen 5 models why aren't you allowed to do gen 5 models like really why can't it just not get approved
So yeah I will unpsotponed this and make my first model the HARDEST model that a beginner can't even do just lol
By Lettucecow
#62745 You can make gen 5 models the just won't be approved till october.
By MissingNoL
#62772 The reason you can't is due to some sort of copyright issue with generation five. And "it's out of respect for Nintendo."
By SPG
MissingNoL wrote:The reason you can't is due to some sort of copyright issue with generation five. And "it's out of respect for Nintendo."

this, the reason why we have some gen 5 in right now is because we were aware of this at the start, but we stopped doing it, so its all good
JOIN THE TEAM