By SPG
Il_Lupo wrote:Well, no need to be rude >_> If you don't want feedback, why post it in feedback in the first place? Good luck with your models, anyway.

I wasnt being rude? I I post in feedback because thats the rules, even if I'm the guy who made them, I still need to follow them, and there are always things that I can fix, its that I just disagree with most because the way I model doesn't need feedback, but sometimes I do, like for example, my gastly wouldnt have a tongue if I just approved it myself.
May sounds like I'm being a dick, but im really not, unlike most people (ed does this to I think) I always have a reference model ripped strait from the games so I never really have a need to get feedback, half the time peopel just notice the little things that I didnt do like, so and so is off center and other such things

By Il_Lupo
#62966 That makes sense. Still... it bugs me. Horns that large need a thick base on the head to support their weight, especially on a serpentine animal which holds it head up over its body all the time.
By SPG
Il_Lupo wrote:That makes sense. Still... it bugs me. Horns that large need a thick base on the head to support their weight, especially on a serpentine animal which holds it head up over its body all the time.

ask game freak what they were thinking when they made it lol
By Il_Lupo
#62974 Yeah, they screwed up pretty bad. I always hated the 3D models for Pokemon, they don't look a thing like their sprite counterparts.
By SPG
Il_Lupo wrote:Yeah, they screwed up pretty bad. I always hated the 3D models for Pokemon, they don't look a thing like their sprite counterparts.

i'll 100% disagree with that statement, but you are entitled to your opinion
By Il_Lupo
#62980 Anyways, do what you will with the horns. The body looks great as it is.
By SPG
Il_Lupo wrote:Anyways, do what you will with the horns. The body looks great as it is.

i'll see what I can do... I think ed already did it for me though lol
By kamipein
#63068 Wow honestly looks amazing.
By Vespirs
Il_Lupo wrote:Anyways, do what you will with the horns. The body looks great as it is.

The horns look fine? SPG knows what he's doing. I watched him model this. :b
By Lettucecow
#63123 That looks pretty cool.
JOIN THE TEAM