By SPG
#62500 Well, I have yet again made another model in the "Best ever series" (yes, its a series now, deal with it) and this time, I made a rayquaza for someone im sure most of you know, yaseen, he wanted me to make this for a VERY long time now so I finally did. Please read through all of this because it has some important info that you must read regarding the quality of the model because if you dont read it you will get confused and say "ERM MER GERD!!!! ITS NOT TEKNIZ QUALITA N00BZ" and I hope if you do... its not something written poorly like that, ANYWAYS! on to the model

Please note: the hands look meh compaired to everything else... it was by far the hardest thing to make like techne quality while making it look similar to what it should really look like, besides, you arnet going to stare at the hands in game.... at least I hope you dont you crazies

Rayquaza | Show

Official authentication of Techne quality | Show
thats using my techne sphere btw to prove its just the center stretched out

Disclaimer: All people who claim its too high detailed, keep these things in mind, one, you clearly cant read, so I will deleted your comment, maya's lighting also makes it look far rounder thne what that is, so keep that in mind, k love ya

By hotburn101
#62503 looks awesome but I want to know how is he goin to spawn ingame ?
in a giant floating tower that would be cool
By SPG
hotburn101 wrote:looks awesome but I want to know how is he goin to spawn ingame ?
in a giant floating tower that would be cool

you will find out when he gets added
By karrybird
#62507 i think the arms are too static, maybe angle them down more.
By SPG
karrybird wrote:i think the arms are too static, maybe angle them down more.

i just did it temp because i dont know how his animation will be, so once I figure that out, i'll change his arms accordingly (I can also set it up so zee can move each arm segment and the hands... so there is that)
By MissingNoL
#62603 Hey, I love it, man. Good work dude, and good thinking with that sphere I adore oh so much.
By Blaze150
#62658 MY GOD SPG this is beautiful the best model ever for one of the best pokemon ever
By DutchKroket
#62684 Like I said on skype, this model makes me happy 0_0

BLACK RAYQUAZA FOR THE WIN!
By dakoda14
#62817 I love it! I really hope it's animation involves it's body curling. Most pictures I have seen of it involve it's body curling.
JOIN THE TEAM