Is Milotic Ready for Approval?

89%
11%
By Burgy
#61131 WE ARE DONNNNNNNNNNNNE!
It only took one day too! ^,^
Just gotta wait for Vespirs to get some screenshots up :D

By karrybird
#61889 the eyes are still off! please move them foreward before posting for approval, they're still on the side of the head.

they need to be foreward, and down more.

also, the neck is waaay too low. it needs to connect to the head starting much higher up and need to be a much more seamless connection, not such a sudden one.here's a little sketch to illustrate what i mean.

it's also really awkward that the antennas are sticking straight back like they are...
they should be more fluid, flowing away from the face and curving upwards like i drew above.

you also didn't draw the spots on the neck.
By SPG
karrybird wrote:the eyes are still off! please move them foreward before posting for approval, they're still on the side of the head.

also, the neck is waaay too low. it needs to connect to the head starting much higher up and need to be a much more seamless connection, not such a sudden one.here's a little sketch to illustrate what i mean.

it's also really awkward that the antennas are sticking straight back like they are...
they should be more fluid, flowing away from the face and curving upwards like i drew above.

; )
By karrybird
SPG wrote:
karrybird wrote:the eyes are still off! please move them foreward before posting for approval, they're still on the side of the head.

; )

blah blah blah spg, the eyes still aren't in the right place and look really weird on the model.

maybe i didn't draw the neck EXACTLY like it should be, but the model's neck still can't be right.
By westonman21
SPG wrote:

; )

Wait SPG ARE YOU MAKING A MILOTIC MODEL???? That would be awesome because your an amazing modeler :D :D :o
JOIN THE TEAM