By StopherSylvia
#60305 I am in progress of modeling Groudon and i would Show a screen shot if it weren't for my Techne crashing. Every time I try to launch Techne it crashes before the application even opens. I tried a re-download, but the same problem persists. I am almost finished with my model so if anybody knows how to fix this problem please help. I tried to go to the Techne wiki, but my web browser always fails to go there with a Error404.

My Techne is running again, I will begin working again as soon as possible.
For info relevant after this edit go to my comment on 27 Jul 2013 17:45

I started it on Blender and have the tail and body done, I'm working on the Arms. I don't have a photo to show but if your wondering I am still working on Groudon. A big model needs a lot of time if its complex like this one.

Update 8/11/2013 11:30 PM
Here he is:

Front

Side

Shiny

For relevant comments go to when I commented "Update" on page 3

Update 8/13/2013 2:34 AM

Made fatter, straitened back, and rounded hands.

Front

Side

Shiny
For relevant comments go to my comment on page 5 that read "Update"

Update 8/13/2013 2:54 PM

Rounded hands to be more like hands, straightened the claws on tail, curled tail upwards, rounded out body more, straightened eyes, and corrected head spikes and face guard to match Battle Revolution model.

Front

Side

Shiny

Fixes:
I made the spine go in a more natural bend.

Edit: I noticed that if I lowered the arms they collided with the spikes, fixed that, plus got rid off unnecessary points. Here is picture from the true side for a better view of the spine.

For Relevant Comments go to my comment made on page 5 saying "Updated" near the bottom.
Update 8/14/2013 10:35

Stood him up:

Front

Side

Shiny

Update 8/25/2013 6:35 PM

Tried to smooth the connection between the tail and body and balanced him.

Front
Spoiler:

Side
Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Shiny
Spoiler:

By SPG
#60316 sounds like website is down so you will need to wait (the program connects to the internet on start up so, if their servers are down, you cant use it)
By StopherSylvia
#61285 Thanks I'll wait hopefully I can finish soon. When will the cite be back be up?
By Css1234567890123
#61570 Who knows honestly, Techne can be unavailable at certain times, but if it doesn't work out, you could always try Maya or Blender.
By StopherSylvia
Css1234567890123 wrote:Who knows honestly, Techne can be unavailable at certain times, but if it doesn't work out, you could always try Maya or Blender.

I made Steelix on blender nd have some experience with it, but I (at the time) disn't know you could use Blender and it would work on Minecraft. After about 12 hours of work and figuring out how to use Techne Im a little against starting over. If I finish Steelix before Techne runs again than I will just use blender, groudon would be a lot harder than Steelix on Blender, so here's hoping that Techne is back soon :D .
By Harbinger
#62408 How big have you made it? The bigger the model in techne the more stress it puts on your pc and will cause techne to crash on occasions. Maybe that's what your experiencing?
By StopherSylvia
Harbinger wrote:How big have you made it? The bigger the model in techne the more stress it puts on your pc and will cause techne to crash on occasions. Maybe that's what your experiencing?

It fails to launch I don't even get far enough to load up the model
By StopherSylvia
SPG wrote:
StopherSylvia wrote:My techne Still doesn't work, anybody have this problem?

try to reinstall

Ill try, when I get home, I have reinstalled three times yesterday
JOIN THE TEAM