By StopherSylvia
#68235 Quick question, on the ultra ball from my topic why is there a latios? I get that I can see a Ash head meaning its my Topic, but what does the latios mean and do others see it?

By Foquine
#68240 Ash means "You posted on that topic"
Latios means "Popular Topic"

In the older version of this forum, it would have been two squares.
By StopherSylvia
Foquine wrote:Ash means "You posted on that topic"
Latios means "Popular Topic"

In the older version of this forum, it would have been two squares.

Well now its a latias, does it mean same thing popular?
Never mind I see now it means that there was an unread by me comment in the popular topic

Update
By Vespirs
#68263 Stopher, chill with the multiposting. There's an edit button for a reason. xD
By StopherSylvia
Vespirs wrote:Stopher, chill with the multiposting. There's an edit button for a reason. xD

I don't know why, but that button never crossed my mind

Edit: Here is the newest version:
Spoiler:
I took this close up because i noticed it looked like his head is round in the front from the sideImage

Spoiler:

I made the spine go in a more natural smooth, circular bend like in the artwork, plus I noticed that if I rotate the arms down they collide with the spikes. Fixed that.
By ryancpexpert
#68633 The model looks good, but I feel it is slouching over too much, I think you should Make the back less slouchy. Other than that The model is great in my opinion.
By StopherSylvia
ryancpexpert wrote:The model looks good, but I feel it is slouching over too much, I think you should Make the back less slouchy. Other than that The model is great in my opinion.

The slouch matches The Official Artwork
Spoiler:

While in Pokemon Battle Revolution and the Anime he stands straight up. I'm not sure which stance I should go with, but his back is made up of enough segments that the animators could make him switch between the two and it would look less weird.
By Vespirs
#68760 Stopher, you still have to realize that it doesn't look natural, or right. He looks SO awkward it's not even funny, and it makes the model look bad when it really isn't. Get rid of that horrible slouch.
By StopherSylvia
Vespirs wrote:Stopher, you still have to realize that it doesn't look natural, or right. He looks SO awkward it's not even funny, and it makes the model look bad when it really isn't. Get rid of that horrible slouch.

What I commented was supposed to be a question, should i stand it up? I guess i should have made it more obvious, but I got my answer

Edit:
How's this:
Spoiler:
By Vespirs
StopherSylvia wrote:
Vespirs wrote:Stopher, you still have to realize that it doesn't look natural, or right. He looks SO awkward it's not even funny, and it makes the model look bad when it really isn't. Get rid of that horrible slouch.

What I commented was supposed to be a question, should i stand it up? I guess i should have made it more obvious, but I got my answer

Edit:
How's this:
Spoiler:

SO much better, thank you :D
JOIN THE TEAM