By Kyiv
#68072 looks great! just that he is hunching over a little too much.
By Harbinger
#68123 This looks great, though the waist could do with being a little wider.
By Il_Lupo
#68125 Lower jaw needs to be thinner, head needs to be pointing down a little, eyes need to be focused straight ahead rather than upwards. It's looking so cool so far :D

Oh, and top of the head could be a little longer.
By KuryoZT
#68138 Plus the feet need the same end as the face and tail, the little "claws".
And other modifications I could see, but I'd need pictures for that, and a little more time, so they'll come a bit later, sorry about that.
Check this post again later, and ya should find my more detail version of a feedback, with pictures!

Edit: OK, it's time for some feedback, and here is my reference picture. (Tell me if I start out badly, for future feedback):

No spoiler, since I only took the sprite this time, the artwork wouldn't give much more information, except one, and I'll start here, if ya allow me.

The form of its hands, which are hard, not impossible, to see on the sprite. But when someone said they were round,I believe (s)he meant from the sides. When I look at yours, they're more like 2 rectangles put together, but they're supposed to be more like humans hands, closing in on the wrist. You know? And while I'm at it, the ball on the arm could be a bit bigger in my opinion. Because I can't see it in most pictures, like not at all from the top or sides, but it's supposed to be on the whole wrist, but your stop before, and cover like 2/3, I'll try to make images of what I mean, but I'll need a bit more time for that, so let it stay somewhere in your head, but don't formalize on that. Thank you.

But also, the "claws" of the tail are at the wrong angle, they're supposed to be straight from the end of the tail, and then bend by themselves. So they in themselves are good, but you gave too much angle between them and the tail itself.

The feet look also in the wrong direction. I don't know if they're better that way for coders, but on my pictures, they're not facing totally forward, but a little on the side, opposite for each other, so the left one to the left, and etc...

And lastly, the body. I know a lot of people gave different positions they liked better, but honestly, cutting it in two is not the best option. The back is straight, but the neck bends, that's not looking natural, not to me.
So either it's better to have it in a more "neutral position", all staright up, but it'd be weird. Or in a more "natural" position, and so it's like a circle. ( <-- this is the form its body is making in the games.

And usually I don't comment on colors, but doesn't the shiny one kinda "hurts" the eyes? I don't know if it's just me, but that yellow with what looks black doesn't give it good to me. Might just be me.

That's it. I hope it is sufficient for now, but remind me to give a pic for the "wrists", ok? I'll forget soon enough that I need you to prove me you're following on this project. Have a nice night.
By StopherSylvia
#68196 Thank you KuryoZT for the large amount of feedback, I like large detail feedback cause I can get a better feel for what you mean, my Metang and Beldum just stopped getting feed back and I was left with unspecific comments to go off of, but they still don't look done. I took that by "Rounded hands" that he/she meant the part were the claws connect was flat, but what you said is probably what he/she meant. Do you mean the red ball part or the black part or both? I see what you mean about the feet they need to be fanned out. You mean the transition between neck and Body needs to be smoother, I'll work on that. I took the Shiny color from the Official artwork, so that's a complaint for Nintendo or at least the guy that drew the Pokemon. I cant find a good picture of his Tail claws but from what i gather they look like they just come straight out from the tail at an angle, but maybe that's just a the bad perspective ill just make them go straight out and let the animators move them.
By StopherSylvia
Il_Lupo wrote:Lower jaw needs to be thinner, head needs to be pointing down a little, eyes need to be focused straight ahead rather than upwards. It's looking so cool so far :D

Oh, and top of the head could be a little longer.

Thinner as left to right or top to bottom? The same for the head, Longer Front to back or Top to bottom?
By StopherSylvia
Harbinger wrote:This looks great, though the waist could do with being a little wider.

Describe waist. By the Tail or Legs?
By Harbinger
StopherSylvia wrote:
Harbinger wrote:This looks great, though the waist could do with being a little wider.

Describe waist. By the Tail or Legs?

Where the legs join the body.
JOIN THE TEAM