Do you think Wailmer is done?

85%
15%
By darksideJr
Css1234567890123 wrote:That eh zombie one is different looking, considering it then has one eye and a creepy smile, but that would be a good exclusive version or April fools prank, lol.

A zombie texture pack would be fun!

By StopherSylvia
Here is what it looks like in blender. This is at 2nd lvl Subdivision.

I don't know if that is the final product, but his texture looks wrong, why is his bottom greenish
By darksideJr
#65602 Is it green? Im slightly color blind so I wouldn't doubt you in the slightest. I wish there was a color picker tool in blender.
By darksideJr
#68076 Oh man I am finally in the mood to start modeling again!

Newest Update
I got rid of the "lighting" on his stomach. If I could texture in blender or zbrush the way I draw in Photoshop, it would look a lot better, but I just seem to have quite a bit of trouble using the tools. I mean there isnt even an Eye Dropper tool in blender! Or at least as far as I can tell! I also blended in the lines on his stomach but I kept the light spot on the side of his head, to give him that "wet" look.
Tell me what you think

By StopherSylvia
darksideJr wrote:Is it green? Im slightly color blind so I wouldn't doubt you in the slightest. I wish there was a color picker tool in blender.

Try using photoshop and uv map your model instea of blenders paint manic. You could try my way of doing texturing, uv map your model and start making a texture for it by opening paint (what I use) copy and pasting the official art work from Bulbapieda and use the color extractor (it looks like an eye dropper) and grab the color of the bottom of wailmer (which ever color shows up the most after his teeth). Click edit colors next to the section of colors, then click add to custom colors (it automatically sets the color your editing to what color you have selected which the color extractor sets to the color you selected) and now the color is below the selection of colors, you could do the same for the top cause it looks to dark. If you don't know how to uv map look up on google "blender uv mapping noob to pro" that's how I learned.
By StopherSylvia
darksideJr wrote:Is it green? Im slightly color blind so I wouldn't doubt you in the slightest. I wish there was a color picker tool in blender.

Try using photoshop and uv map your model instead of blenders paint manic, or You could try my way of doing texturing, uv map your model and start making a texture for it by opening paint (what I use) copy and pasting the official art work from Bulbapieda and use the color extractor (it looks like an eye dropper) and grab the color of the bottom of wailmer (which ever color shows up the most after his teeth). Click edit colors next to the section of colors, then click add to custom colors (it automatically sets the color your editing to what color you have selected which the color extractor sets to the color you selected) and now the color is below the selection of colors, you could do the same for the top cause it looks to dark. Then just paint a white box over the whole picture so you can use it for the texturing. If you don't know how to uv map look up on google "blender uv mapping noob to pro" that's how I learned.
By Il_Lupo
#68120 Try to put everything in one post if you can..

That aside. This model looks great, aside from the green discolouration. You might have to ask someone to edit your textures before posting your models, to make sure the colours are right.
By KuryoZT
Il_Lupo wrote:Try to put everything in one post if you can..

I'll agree with her right here.
So StopherSylvia, if you could tell me which post to delete, and edit your posts to have all of them in one, I'd be grateful. Because 3 posts in five minutes, I consider it as little spam, not horrible, but bad enough that I hate it, sorry.
I'll just warn ya, because I don't even know if the rules are implemented yet, and almost nobody use the poor edit button, even mods/admins don't in the chat. Oh well, it's pretty new there.
So, if you please.
By brightborn
#68268 i saw this model a while back and couldn't help but notice something was a bit off it looked a bit creepy for some reason but couldn't put my finger on what was making it seem that way till just now, the eyes are way to big.wailmers eyes are beady little eyes and perhaps the bottom jaw is open a bit to much making it look like a creepy smile rather then a happy one, hope this helps think that and the color are only two things that are off and once thats fixed put it in for approval
JOIN THE TEAM