Do you think Wailmer is done?

85%
15%
By StopherSylvia
KuryoZT wrote:
Il_Lupo wrote:Try to put everything in one post if you can..

I'll agree with her right here.
So StopherSylvia, if you could tell me which post to delete, and edit your posts to have all of them in one, I'd be grateful. Because 3 posts in five minutes, I consider it as little spam, not horrible, but bad enough that I hate it, sorry.
I'll just warn ya, because I don't even know if the rules are implemented yet, and almost nobody use the poor edit button, even mods/admins don't in the chat. Oh well, it's pretty new there.
So, if you please.

I dont know how it happened but delete my first long post, i hit the edit button on it and after i edited it, i hit submit and insted of editing it reposted

By darksideJr
#68425 New Update! I went into photoshop and selected the color from this picture

If that is not the right color then maybe I'm not as color blind as I think. The texture for the model is next to it. That is a screenshot of what it looks like so no issues with blenders lighting messing it up.

Also made the eyes beadier because a lot of people said that the big eyes looked creepy which is ironic because usually beady eyes are the creepy ones.
As always tell me what you think. You guys are doing a wonderful job on keeping me on my toes!

By Il_Lupo
#68452 Now it's lime green. >.> maybe something's wrong with your computer? Oh, maybe the yellow is mixing with the body's blue or something.
By StopherSylvia
darksideJr wrote:New Update! I went into photoshop and selected the color from this picture

If that is not the right color then maybe I'm not as color blind as I think. The texture for the model is next to it. That is a screenshot of what it looks like so no issues with blenders lighting messing it up.

Also made the eyes beadier because a lot of people said that the big eyes looked creepy which is ironic because usually beady eyes are the creepy ones.
As always tell me what you think. You guys are doing a wonderful job on keeping me on my toes!

It looks greener than before, the picture on the bottom of page 5 had 3 barely noticeable stripes of yellow/tan. Do you have the tint settings on your monitor tweaked with? If you would like you could send me the model ([email protected]) and I could texture it for you.

The eyes look way better now and it is strange that the beady eyes aren't the creepy ones.
By darksideJr
#68460 Ok Now it has to be right. I actually typed R 255 G 255 B 0 in the RGB slots and lightened it from there. WHY I didn't do that in the first place I don't know.
Oh and I darkened the lines on his stomach a bit.
By Il_Lupo
#68467 The belly colour is perfect now, well done ^^

Harbinger is right about the lines, though.. fix that and it'll be practically finished.
By darksideJr
#68798 Lines updated and even added a bevel to them(Oooo!).

Now When I do the shiny tell me, does the stomach change at all from the original?

Original

Shiny

Doesn't look it to me, but hey, I may as well ask. the shiny is purple right?
By brightborn
#68891 it looks great and the shiny is more violet colour then purple your practically done now great work can't wait to find one in game :D
JOIN THE TEAM