By minecraftOclock
#44080 yeah we gotta wait to see what happens next, by the looks of the poll, were gonna have it mixed between viable gens. (2nd-4th, cause i think they dont want current gen, 5.)

By KuryoZT
minecraftOclock wrote:yeah we gotta wait to see what happens next, by the looks of the poll, were gonna have it mixed between viable gens. (2nd-4th, cause i think they dont want current gen, 5.)

Nope, it's gen6 that is not acceptable, it'd cause some copyright issues with Gamefreak\Nintendo. Gen 5 is apparently fine (or else some modelers wouldn't have started on gen5 pokemon, namely karrybird)
But gen 6 is not out yet, so it's a no can't do.
By SPG
MrMasochism wrote:We won't be accepting the current gen till the new game is out either

you say that, but we already have 5th gen pokemon in
By minecraftOclock
#44161 who is the master of model aproval in this forum, as in the person who says if it gets into the game or not?
By SPG
minecraftOclock wrote:who is the master of model aproval in this forum, as in the person who says if it gets into the game or not?

both me and mr. m, but i do it more because mr. m doesnt have a lot of time as is
By KuryoZT
minecraftOclock wrote:who is the master of model aproval in this forum, as in the person who says if it gets into the game or not?

The last person posting above ^ that post.
MrMasochism and SPG. They're the ones approving models in the approval thread.
By minecraftOclock
#44170 oh ok, this is my first time making anything pertaining to a minecraft mod whatsoever, and as far as ive seen i did pretty good
JOIN THE TEAM