By Tom_X
#41089 some really little things, before it's ready for approval:
If you look at the anime, or artwork (http://bulbapedia.bulbagarden.net/wiki/ ... Beldum.png), the blue you chose isn't exactly the same it really has, so changing that isn't much of an effort and can make a good difference.
Also, can you make the eyeball so that it faces to the front? it looks like it's looking to the side now.
Apart from that, it's an excelent model

By SPG
#41096 a few things, why is the eye and egg shape? and its missing the round black dot next to the eye
another thing, try to do this, indent the eye, because jsnbrown pointed out, the eye goes inside, the ball, its not on it
By minecraftOclock
#41499 well i hope this looks good cause i havent been feeling great latley and are getting tired of all these revisions.
]Image
By SubGenesis
#41513 I think the black colour of the eye should cover the parts of eye socket that slope inwards (not entirely the corners though as the eye would be square) and the red part of the eye covers the flat surface at the back of the eye and then hopefully the model will be ready :D
By minecraftOclock
#41521 ok, whew, lol you guys are first saying the eye was too small, then it was too big, then its mishapen, then its miscolored, im determined, but its driving me crazy between by 12 year old brother and this modelling thing (im having a blast modelling, but my bro, i dont even dare say his name is such a jerk. im gonna watch my language on this fourm, so...)
By Tom_X
#41562 The dot seems a little rushed and not circular, could you correct it please?
By Tom_X
#41566 Sorry for that, meant the pupil
JOIN THE TEAM