By Fate_Saber
#29038 This is my own work, i have spent several hours on it and wish for feed back, and if my model is good enough please add this model to your mod.

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Updated model! feed back?
Spoiler:

By PixelNerd2002
#29069 EPIC for a beginner bro Congrads 10/10 from me. And he did use rotated blocks if you look at the thumbs
By PixelNerd2002
#29072 YOU Should post on the approval thread! Get it implemented into the game!
By lugiaisbeast101
PixelNerd2002 wrote:YOU Should post on the approval thread! Get it implemented into the game!

Woah, woah, woah! Hold your horses, we're not supposed to post a Gen 3 Pokémon for approval for Gen 1.

Fate, there are only two Pokémon left to do in Gen 1 so the main goal is to finish it up, so we unfortunately can't try to approve the models above that Generation. We have a thing called HD texturing which you have to do before trying to add a model. Look through these posts for a better understanding of an HD texture:
viewtopic.php?f=18&t=141
viewtopic.php?f=18&t=1485 viewtopic.php?f=18&t=1437 (How to do better textures)

Other then that, I really like your model, but it cannot be added until Gen 1 is done, you can still work on Latias though.
By zero_breaker
#29101 You have a good start on the model, but it is far from perfect:
1. The whole model is waaay too blocky, you need to round it a lot.
2. Never use 0-wide texture blocks, as they will flicker ingame. Use 1-wide blocks.
3. Make a HD texture, there is a tutorial in the gen 1 model subforum.

Fix those, and I'll comment further on the shape. Good job though, and keep on improving this!
By Ewcongogamer
#29115 I have to agree with those above, increase the texturing to HD and add alot more roundness especially to the head :)
By Fate_Saber
#29253 Wow, Thanks heaps guys, I'll continue with this and thanks for the hd texture links, this was just the model and wasn't expecting much, so i really appreciate the comment guys!

-Fate_Saber
JOIN THE TEAM