By Vikerus
#26031
gamer5020 wrote:New Version http://techne.zeux.me/5a3ee756 now bigger and with footprints

You did a really nice job on this. Hope you can get a formal approval post going soon.
User avatar
By KuryoZT
#26047
Vikerus wrote:You did a really nice job on this. Hope you can get a formal approval post going soon.

I hate to do this, but kinda feel I should.
Vikerus is right, and wrong at the same time. It's an awsome model, but it will have to wait for approval. Even if it's ready technically, you shouldn't post it for it. We're still in the "gen1&evos\fossil only" phase, and since it's from gen3, you'd just get either ignored, or yelled (?) at.
But it's still awsome work, just a little ahead of our time here :)
Please, feel free to try to make other models during that waiting time (??)
User avatar
By Zariu
#26125 you could make this bigger to get more detail if you want... that said it is a pretty nicely done model already. Hold onto it and when gen1 is done people will probably be ready to look it over.
By SubGenesis
#32704
KuryoZT wrote:
Vikerus wrote:You did a really nice job on this. Hope you can get a formal approval post going soon.

I hate to do this, but kinda feel I should.
Vikerus is right, and wrong at the same time. It's an awsome model, but it will have to wait for approval. Even if it's ready technically, you shouldn't post it for it. We're still in the "gen1&evos\fossil only" phase, and since it's from gen3, you'd just get either ignored, or yelled (?) at.
But it's still awsome work, just a little ahead of our time here :)
Please, feel free to try to make other models during that waiting time (??)


I really think that these models should be able to be drop boxed since we are just going to get many finished yet abandoned models that need to be made again by the time we get to gen 3
User avatar
By KuryoZT
#32831
SubGenesis wrote:I really think that these models should be able to be drop boxed since we are just going to get many finished yet abandoned models that need to be made again by the time we get to gen 3

I agree on that, though I don't really know how dropbox works, I believe it to be a huge database that some only can take from, a bank of sort.
If I wrong, stop right here, and post that I am.
If not, then dropboxing a model that is "approved" is not forcing coder to put that said model in-game.
And once in the dropbox, it stays there, so we won't loose it, like some models were apparently.
So I don't know, I'm not on the team or anything, but maybe some already done models, and even more if they're good, should be able to get approved, maybe in their own thread, so that they can be dropbox in their own folder, and coded in their own time.
Was that all some bullstuff, or did it actually make some sense?
User avatar
By Tom_X
#36273
KuryoZT wrote:
SubGenesis wrote:I really think that these models should be able to be drop boxed since we are just going to get many finished yet abandoned models that need to be made again by the time we get to gen 3

I agree on that, though I don't really know how dropbox works, I believe it to be a huge database that some only can take from, a bank of sort.
If I wrong, stop right here, and post that I am.
If not, then dropboxing a model that is "approved" is not forcing coder to put that said model in-game.
And once in the dropbox, it stays there, so we won't loose it, like some models were apparently.
So I don't know, I'm not on the team or anything, but maybe some already done models, and even more if they're good, should be able to get approved, maybe in their own thread, so that they can be dropbox in their own folder, and coded in their own time.
Was that all some bullstuff, or did it actually make some sense?

It made most sense. Once in the dropbox, the modeler can edit it, and if it leaves, someone else can finish it up. It would be useful to have all the models dropboxed in case someone that was doing a good job on it leaves, but it would be a pain at the same time, as, if everyone put their non-finished models there, there would be hundreds of models, and it would be a total caos. Besides, nothing would prevent some guy to get acces to it to "put a model" and then steal, or delete, all the models. So it's not a very good idea, in my opinion.
User avatar
By Zero_Dude
#37052 I like the first version better.. There's a lot less detail in the bigger version. You just need to make the first version bigger and fine-tune it. It just needs to be a little less blocky
JOIN THE TEAM