By Jumpyporcupine
#21256 The derpy axolotl of johto... Wooper!
Spoiler:

By Overreactedosbol
#21290 i have nothing to mention about it, just perfection it here and there, because it looks a bit too blocky. Rotation is the thing that makes miracles.
By KuryoZT
#21310 Wow, this one looks really good, have you outdone yourself? You just keep models coming. I would say to keep on one until it's good and then go on another, but this one is already awsome, so I'll just shut up.
By Jumpyporcupine
KuryoZT wrote:Wow, this one looks really good, have you outdone yourself? You just keep models coming. I would say to keep on one until it's good and then go on another, but this one is already awsome, so I'll just shut up.

Lol sorry, sentrets coming and i'm working on a new texture for marill. I've been creating different models lately so I can use what I learn to fix the other models.
By KuryoZT
Jumpyporcupine wrote:
KuryoZT wrote:Wow, this one looks really good, have you outdone yourself? You just keep models coming. I would say to keep on one until it's good and then go on another, but this one is already awsome, so I'll just shut up.

Lol sorry, sentrets coming and i'm working on a new texture for marill. I've been creating different models lately so I can use what I learn to fix the other models.

As I said, this one is so good, I don't mind you doing a bunch at a time, just warning you though, it might make you rush them, and that wouldn't end up pretty. But if you're confident enough that you can make several at the time, please don't mind me, just mind the ones that give actual feedback, thanks for reading
By Codzhe
#22640 This pokemon always looks so derpish i can't handle this without laughing...But this model looks awesome good job.
By Lettucecow
#22819 awwww! Its so cute! Great job :D
By PixelNerd2002
#23155 I Have no idea what words to use to explain how good that is.....
By Jumpyporcupine
PixelNerd2002 wrote:I Have no idea what words to use to explain how good that is.....

good?
JOIN THE TEAM