By xanderindalzone
#151489 Oran Tree - ALL STAGES:

Pixelmon model - Oran Berry Tree - All Stages by Xander on Sketchfab
Last edited by xanderindalzone on 06 Dec 2015 08:36, edited 1 time in total. Reason: I reuploaded every model in 1 viewer

By xanderindalzone
#151560 ok but i dont want them to be too crappy or too cubic xd...
By dyinghere
#151565 I will say you've improved a WHOLE lot with the number of polys while still making things look good {though the flowers still seem a bit much}

But SPG's right, for something that's probably going to be grown in massive rows by players, it should still be taken down even more.

I think the mounds and sprouts are just fine in my opinion, but the trees themselves are what need work. I wish I could give better advice on how to do that, though...
By xanderindalzone
#151577 in polycount issue: the tree isnt the problem, the tree without berries or flowers have 200 faces, and with flowers and berries has more than 900
By xanderindalzone
#151579 fixed.... i've reduced a lot the polycount.... now each tree is between 100-350 faces
By xanderindalzone
#151708 Polycount reduced: Tree without berries lowered to 124 faces, tree with flowers lowered to 196 faces and tree with berries to 244 faces... this is probably the less poly it can get... :/
By xanderindalzone
#151712 done... berries fused and cubic trunk( 20-40 less faces in each)
JOIN THE TEAM