By CristthyDigimon
TheDylan90 wrote:
CristthyDigimon wrote:I love snorunt is my favorite pokemon, but, you model need improvvents <--- google translate sorry

And might i know what these improvements should be so i can make these improvements ?

not understanding you but ... more than anything to improve Glalie this way too round and Glalie is not as round as any ball but ice is not quite round. You have the example with a ball of ice and you Basate in these, and they are not as accurate round, slightly increases horns Glalie in width. Regarding Snorunt, hardly any damage, only improves the position of their hands and peel off the bottom to seal both sides of his cap ... if not a hat.

By TheDylan90
#116907 As of now i keep thinking that my modeling skills suck so i decided to get alot better at it before uploading anything anyway thanx for your time all if you still wanna use anything just leave a msg,
By gilbert12888
#119081 So quick thing, whenever you show pictures of a pixelmon, please harden the edges of the model. If you don't know what it is google it. Or just highlight the model when you snapshot. This allows people to see the geometry. From what i can see, you drew vertices on the faces of a sphere and drew out the shapes of the holes, which is a no-no. That was for the glalie by the way.
To snorunt: it shouldnt be a perfect cone, it looks unnatural and the artwork shows an outward bend. The mouth should be wided. Also check the positions of the hands in all of the pictures you see of it. Hands just cant appear from the coat thing.
Good start tho.
-Gilbert
By LiamJGames19
#119331 I think Glalie's chin should show less... And then the eyes should push further to the side than down, as in the outer bottom corners. One final thing that doesn't matter too much, but I think the diamond on it's head should be a tad bigger.
JOIN THE TEAM