By TheDylan90
#115531 Sorry about that guys uploaded it on photobucket. Hope you like it. If theres any other pokemon that really needs to be done MSG ME !! :P

Polygon Count :
Snorunt | 548
Glalie | 879

Snorunt | Show
Front :

Side :

Glalie | Show

EDIT : Opened up cloak from snorunt , Repositioned Eyes , New Mouth Texture , Added Side Picture.

By calamiTium
#115544 548 and 879 seem a bit bulky... you might want to cut them down a bit.

Snorunt's face should take up more of the inside of its cloak:

Also, Glalie's chin should be less prominent, so the bottom of its mouth is near the base of its head (Assuming that Glalie itself is just one giant head):
By SPG
calamiTium wrote:548 and 879 seem a bit bulky... you might want to cut them down a bit.

Snorunt's face should take up more of the inside of its cloak:

Also, Glalie's chin should be less prominent, so the bottom of its mouth is near the base of its head (Assuming that Glalie itself is just one giant head):

not really actually
By TheDylan90
ChimmyCharredGaming wrote:I think Snorunt's "insides" should be a lot darker than it is right now. Other than that, can't find anything wrong, but I'm not know for the best judging skills. :D

When looking at snorunts picture i know what you mean but when i look at the sprite of snorunt based on here its gray but i get what you mean tnx for the nice feedback :

By TheDylan90
calamiTium wrote:548 and 879 seem a bit bulky... you might want to cut them down a bit.

Ok tnx for the feedback i'm very new to modeling for games so i tried my best to keep the polygon count low altough on Here :http://forum.pixelmonmod.com/viewtopic.php?f=94&t=10610
it said that it didnt matter aslong as it doesnt go way to high.

calamiTium wrote:Snorunt's face should take up more of the inside of its cloak:

I think because you havent seen a side picture it looks like there's almost no space between it but there's a pretty big chunk taken out of.
By TheDylan90
#115587 Now looking at it my self i totally didnt see that snorunt had a hole between its coat if SPG Wants me to fix this i will :)

Also SPG My UV Maps were pretty "Crappy" I did it my self so i could put more detail in someparts and i kinda fucked it up so if this needs to be changed tell me aswell.
"Will not make this mistake again" :)
By CristthyDigimon
#115815 I love snorunt is my favorite pokemon, but, you model need improvvents <--- google translate sorry
By TheDylan90
CristthyDigimon wrote:I love snorunt is my favorite pokemon, but, you model need improvvents <--- google translate sorry

And might i know what these improvements should be so i can make these improvements ?
By shadoowner
#115840 for snorunt:
increase the size of the mouth, move the eyes further from each other (more to the side of the face)

Also, could you add more angles? that would make giving feedback a lot easier
JOIN THE TEAM