By Edeodin
#104991 As much as I love the electrike line, this guy was a bit of a nuisance and I'm still kind of iffy about the model. I noticed electrike is always posed in a crouched position, but I needed him standing for when I rig him. The result makes him seem too tall when compared to the artwork or sprites, but I couldn't find many standing poses to reference to confirm that. This is about as close as I could get:
| Show

Anywho, feel free to tear into it (that's what feedback is for). Manectric is already modelled, just gotta texture him. :)
Update 1:
| Show

Update 2:
| Show

By DarkMoon
#104996 I would suggest making the tail more pointy like in the picture.
By PokeWillpower
#105005 The front legs don't really go on smoothly to the body (As indicated by the way it literally goes inside the body) i'd imagine it looking weird while walking. ;)

Do you think you could fix that a bit? It reminds me a lot of the Techne models in-game now, only not as trashy, no offense. :3
By IceMan8030
#105035 The transition between yellow and green in the ear region should be moved back farther on the head.
The yellow on the flat part of the nose should extend down towards the mouth a little more.
The spikes on the front legs should angle up towards the body.
The back legs spikes are to long.
By Edeodin
SPG wrote:i thought you already posted this....

Considering the model didn't even exist before yesterday, I highly doubt it. Must be that dang bronection getting in the way again.

IceMan8030 wrote:The transition between yellow and green in the ear region should be moved back farther on the head.
The yellow on the flat part of the nose should extend down towards the mouth a little more.
The spikes on the front legs should angle up towards the body.
The back legs spikes are to long.

Consider it done, number one.
| Show
By Arsonist
#105521 I feel like the bulges on the sides of it's head could be more of a slope backward than bulges, but i am human and prone to errors.
By Edeodin
Arsonist wrote:I feel like the bulges on the sides of it's head could be more of a slope backward than bulges, but i am human and prone to errors.

Frankly I think this whole model is one giant mess of human error. Looking at the model in Pokemon Y though, there is a bulge to the things on the side of his head. It doesn't really start tapering to a point until it's about halfway back.
By Arsonist
#105569 Well guess im full of shit then XD sorry to waste your time
JOIN THE TEAM