By Icekatana7
#104499 Helloevery one and i recently got Maya 2014 (by recently i mean 2 days ago) and i made a nuzleaf. i would like your "feedback" and i have a question which is how do you texture.
please respond fast and thank you :?:

Link Front: http://s28.postimg.org/tnn657itp/Nuzleaf_Front.jpg
Link Top : http://s28.postimg.org/n10ic1159/Nuzleaf_Top.jpg

please respond fast and thank you :?:
Attachments
Nuzleaf_Front.jpeg
Nuzleaf front

By MrRokusho
#104618 Hmm nice, but aren't his legs a bit high poly? Also try adding some materials/color and post it in multiple angles, because i can't really see the model too well this way.
By Icekatana7
#104754 thanks for your help and i will add color soon but i was just checking for actual modeling errors (and i didnt know how to texture ) i will repost the less poly legs after i figure out how to texture
By MrRokusho
Icekatana7 wrote:thanks for your help and i will add color soon but i was just checking for actual modeling errors (and i didnt know how to texture ) i will repost the less poly legs after i figure out how to texture

It's not just the legs it seems, i cant see it too well but i think it's all pretty high poly / too HD.
The model itself doesn't seem to look bad tho. And for some quick colors try just adding some colored materials to the model, instead of already starting to texture it.
By Icekatana7
MrRokusho wrote:
Icekatana7 wrote:thanks for your help and i will add color soon but i was just checking for actual modeling errors (and i didnt know how to texture ) i will repost the less poly legs after i figure out how to texture

It's not just the legs it seems, i cant see it too well but i think it's all pretty high poly / too HD.
The model itself doesn't seem to look bad tho. And for some quick colors try just adding some colored materials to the model, instead of already starting to texture it.

well its all 12 poly so idk if thats alot but ill make it lesser and as for texturing i'll try what you said
By MrRokusho
Icekatana7 wrote:
MrRokusho wrote:

well its all 12 poly so idk if thats alot but ill make it lesser and as for texturing i'll try what you said

Oh well 10x10 is recommended but i think 12 isn't that much then.
By MrRokusho
Icekatana7 wrote:do you know how to do the eye

With textures, the only use for colored materials is to showcase your unfinished model so people can give better feedback.
JOIN THE TEAM