By Edeodin
#100514 After getting a thumb's up from Nova, I quickly put together a spheal of my own to complete the spheal line!

| Show

By lugiaisbeast101
#100602 Beautiful as always edeodin, but would you mind fixing the line real quick? I would pass it off but it's quite noticeable.

Other than that, I believe it's fine
By Edeodin
lugiaisbeast101 wrote:Beautiful as always edeodin, but would you mind fixing the line real quick? I would pass it off but it's quite noticeable.

Well that was weird. The line was completely smooth on my texture, but on the model that one side of spheal was distorting the linework (the other side was fine). I deleted half of him and re-mirrored the mesh and that seems to have fixed that.

| Show
By lugiaisbeast101
Edeodin wrote:
lugiaisbeast101 wrote:Beautiful as always edeodin, but would you mind fixing the line real quick? I would pass it off but it's quite noticeable.

Well that was weird. The line was completely smooth on my texture, but on the model that one side of spheal was distorting the linework (the other side was fine). I deleted half of him and re-mirrored the mesh and that seems to have fixed that.

| Show

Yeah it looks perfect now, I give my vote for approval (after you do the shiny of course).
By Zilcor
#100848 Looks terrific, nothing else wrong other than what lugia spotted out.
JOIN THE TEAM