By Edeodin
#100057 I heard our snow biomes were a little lonely, so I'm going to be making some ice types to fix that. Walrein will follow... eveeeentually, but round things seem to be my enemy. :lol:

| Show

By Gweav1117
#100058 Awesome model again edeodin! please make spheal and walrein so that this line can be in 3.0. such a good pokemon!
By karrybird
Gweav1117 wrote:Awesome model again edeodin! please make spheal and walrein so that this line can be in 3.0. such a good pokemon!

yes, make da spheal eddie c:
By Nova Spartan
#100091 Great work :D

Should I fix up my Spheal model? Or are you going to make one?
By Edeodin
Gweav1117 wrote:Awesome model again edeodin! please make spheal and walrein so that this line can be in 3.0. such a good pokemon!

Thank you! I'm tackling Walrein next, and getting them all in for 3.0 is the plan! :D

Nova Spartan wrote:Great work :D

Thanks! :D And it's totally up to you. I'm going to do Walrein first, but if you don't feel like updating your spheal model I don't mind making him after that.
By Nova Spartan
Edeodin wrote:
Nova Spartan wrote:Great work :D

Thanks! :D And it's totally up to you. I'm going to do Walrein first, but if you don't feel like updating your spheal model I don't mind making him after that.
I'll just fix my Spheal model after I finish Relicanth. It shouldn't take long to do :D
JOIN THE TEAM