By Nova Spartan
#99031 The model was quite easy to make, then for some reason, the texture was not. It took like 3 times as long to make as the model did. Hopefully, I did a good job >_<

Front View:
Spoiler:

Side View:
Spoiler:

Back View:
Spoiler:

Top View:
Spoiler:

Bottom View:
Spoiler:

Shiny:
Spoiler:

Update 1/10/2014:

Latest Version:
Spoiler:

By lugiaisbeast101
#99039 Pretty nice model dude, but can you make the body's color white instead of the light blue? I think it would look better as white.
By lugiaisbeast101
the zekrom kid wrote:Give him a mouth

You'd have to tell that to gamefreak or something because Masquerain has no mouth last time I saw.
By SPG
the zekrom kid wrote:Give him a mouth

I'm no scientist, but i think that may just be rocket surgery to pull off
By Gweav1117
#99051 The only problem I'm having with this is the face. I feel like the orange area needs to be smaller with a black outline then the eyes need to be a little larger with a small what looks to be an eyelash on each. Other than that looks fantastic!
By Nova Spartan
lugiaisbeast101 wrote:Pretty nice model dude, but can you make the body's color white instead of the light blue? I think it would look better as white.
But he's a light blue Pokemon :P

If you REALLY want I can try and make the color lighter and see how it looks from there?

Gweav1117 wrote:The only problem I'm having with this is the face. I feel like the orange area needs to be smaller with a black outline then the eyes need to be a little larger with a small what looks to be an eyelash on each. Other than that looks fantastic!

You were right about the orange part of his face. I made the height of it smaller and it looks much better.

Take a look:
Spoiler:

I made need to shape it a little more. I'll work on that soon.

As for the eye lash, I forgot to mention why I didn't add that yet. If you look in the official artwork...
Spoiler:
...look at the very left eye lash. It's hanging off the face. So should I model it on his face rather than texture it? I need everyone's feedback on that to make sure i'm not on crack lol.
By lugiaisbeast101
#99077 Can you? The color is much lighter unless you go by the anime.

Also, if you do what Gilbert says and make a small, hardly noticeable dark line outlining the

details, the outcome will be much better.

For example, remember how you did it on the mouth of Drapion? It looked much better

with that outline on the mouth, did it not?
By karrybird
#99088 i agree that the eyes are just a little bit too small. but i also don't think you need to model the eyelashes. i didn't model the eyelashes on gorebyss and no one got mad at me for it. XD
JOIN THE TEAM