By SPG
#95363 and we are back with the best ever series, you know, winter vacation and stuff... I have time so I made groudon, normally i dont post what i make here anymore because well... i know what is and isnt wrong with it (and i run it through the entire group of modelers to make sure i didnt miss anytihng) but i thought i would share it with you guys because i felt like it.... anyways lets cut the crap and look at sexy ground types

Spoiler:

Textured | Show
there, have fun with that (was too lazy to take a screenshot with the grey)

By poe376
#95388 Sweet Lord above, it's looking amazing. Can't wait for Textures.

It'll good for me, as I usually make Ground-teams. Since Swampert's always my starter, Kyogre'll fit that theme as well...I guess.

Now I have to hope you don't spring up an Arceus before I texture mine. We all know yours'll be better. xD
By poe376
#95390 Also, may I ask what you model with?

Thank you.
By poe376
#95395 Ah, thanks. I'll probably ditch Blender and go for Maya, although Blender has served me well. If I can make another good model with Blender, then I'll keep it -- I only just became decent at modeling.
By charmander
#95396 I seen you been posting this in the chat sometimes SPG. I really like it :) I think this is a very awesome model you have been working on lately.
JOIN THE TEAM