By lugiaisbeast101
#93517 I apologize, I'm quite ill so I am in complete laziness mode, so for now I will supply you with some pictures.

If you need me to go into detail of what I'm showing, please let me know, but I must say that gilbert covered

most of what I'm showing. Take a look at all these pictures, match it with what gilbert said and the official art,

then look at your model. These pictures may aid you, and they again they may not, good luck on the completion.

Like I said, just a visual of what gilbert said, if you need me to explain let me know, they are in no specific order.

Also, take not on how the first three diamonds on the stomach are nearly the same size while the one on top is smaller.

Spoiler:

By KureaNight
#93690 Cacturne is my little bro's favorite Pokemon, so I particularly want this one to turn out well. From what I can see in comparison to the official artwork, the model's chest is too barrel-like. Needs to really be thinned out. Legs need to be more stump-like, bit thicker with flatter bottoms. They should also maybe be spread apart a bit more, Cacturne needs that cowboy stance. Right now he sort of comes across as a fat, happy snowman. Cacturne isn't Frosty the Snowman. Hat also should be brought down a bit lower, partially covering the eyes perhaps. Each side/surface of the hat should also curve inward more, and the brim is a bit too rounded from an above view. Arms may be a bit too long/big. It's face looks so fat because the lower jaw/chin is too big, which can probably be completely fixed by just moving the eyes and mouth down lower, along with the hat. Finally, the spikes need to be a bit bigger perhaps. That... is pretty much all the little details I can see that needs touching up.
JOIN THE TEAM