By royroyboy
SPG wrote:
royroyboy wrote:Updated: ;) Finished Noctowl!

50% sounds about right, any guesses why? Any soul can chime in if they think they've got it

What i meant was that i have finished the model, (not textures) and without the feedback. I will still work on it with feedback... :)

By Tanzakk
SPG wrote:

50% sounds about right, any guesses why? Any soul can chime in if they think they've got it

Flying pokemon need a neutral AND flying position in order to be considered "finished".
By royroyboy
Tanzakk wrote:
SPG wrote:

Flying pokemon need a neutral AND flying position in order to be considered "finished".

OMG. When i said i 'finished Noctowl' i meant that i finished his base model, not textures and without any feedback. I said two posts ago, I am still working on it! So please from any further posts don't say "Your not finished" because i know that. It was just generalization
By Pro_Malti
royroyboy wrote:Added his flying form! (i am aware the wings are a tiny bit un-even) Let me know of anything else please!

I think Hoothoot's body should be a bit longer, making it a bit more oval.

As for Noctowl, fix the grey lines on it's body.
By royroyboy
Pro_Malti wrote:
royroyboy wrote:Added his flying form! (i am aware the wings are a tiny bit un-even) Let me know of anything else please!

I think Hoothoot's body should be a bit longer, making it a bit more oval.

As for Noctowl, fix the grey lines on it's body.

Sure, (the lines on noctowl are just for texturing, i use them as sort of... guide lines. Will get rid of them since i have the body done ;) )
By ToxicRyan
#92278 I think Noctowl's head should be more attached to its body, it looks strange, like the head is just sitting on it's body rather than being a part of it like in the art

Also, His body seems a bit too tall when I look at it. The eyes probably should be a bit bigger aswell.
By PokeWillpower
tkgamer18 wrote:
zerooftime1122 wrote:make noctowl a little shorter an more squished
heres a pic:

Um that's fan art.

Really? It looks an awful lot like one of the anime sketches to me.

But then again, the anime is the same source that said Arbok evolved into Seviper...
JOIN THE TEAM