By Vespirs
#87781 Don't use black in the texture! The contrast is terrible. Use a dark gray. Also, your yellow is too vibrant, and you need to give your gems a shimmer. Also, the eye isn't black. It's brown.

By shadoowner
Vespirs wrote:Don't use black in the texture! The contrast is terrible. Use a dark gray. Also, your yellow is too vibrant, and you need to give your gems a shimmer. Also, the eye isn't black. It's brown.

Updated the main post again, made the eyes brown, changed the yellow, gave the gems shimmers and used dark grey instead of black ;)
By purenrgiii
Vespirs wrote:Don't use black in the texture! The contrast is terrible. Use a dark gray. Also, your yellow is too vibrant, and you need to give your gems a shimmer. Also, the eye isn't black. It's brown.

sorry pixelmon is not taking suggestions ^_~
By Harbinger
#87907 Great job overall however there's one thing that's bugging me, the feet should be flatter to the ground, atm it looks like its on its tiptoes which would look pretty weird when walking about.
By shadoowner
Harbinger wrote:Great job overall however there's one thing that's bugging me, the feet should be flatter to the ground, atm it looks like its on its tiptoes which would look pretty weird when walking about.

xD yh i noticed that too, SPG asked me to upload them to photobucket or mediafire, ill rotate the feet up a little before i do that so its updated automatically.
By shadoowner
#87920 hmm, the feet are not how they seem to be in that pixture, this is a pic of the exact front of the model and its ok then, it looks different cuz of the angle with the camera.

By KuryoZT
#87922 Is that a black line between it's belly and the rest of the body? Why is that there.
I do know you've already posted it for approval, sorry to bug you like that, but it's a really great model, just that line, I was wondering, artworks also shows it,but it also shows black outlines for the body, but you don't use those right?
Why use it for the belly, it's just a way for the artist to separate two areas.
But, if it gets approved with it, nothing I can say on the matter, though I'd like an answer on that. For future reference.
By SPG
purenrgiii wrote:

sorry pixelmon is not taking suggestions ^_~

Thats not helping your argument at all, just sayin'
JOIN THE TEAM