By karrybird
| Show

By tkgamer18
#86479 I don't how to explain the mistakes you made but here is a picture.
By Gweav1117
#86516 In my opinion the head is perfect. The only thing is to make the neck a little shorter the cape needs to be bigger and poffier, and the tall needs to not be out as far and have more drastic angles.
By lugiaisbeast101
tkgamer18 wrote:I don't how to explain the mistakes you made but here is a picture.

You should at least tell her at which points the mistakes are in, because I am 100% sure that she came across this picture and most likely used it as reference. She

cannot view the model in your eyes, that's why when you tell her that she made mistakes, she (and anybody else) would expect to see what and where were the mistakes

made.

Alright, now to what I see needs working on.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

For starters a simple fix, the tail is too long. Just make it a tad shorter, unless you are using the anime as reference, it should be smaller.

-That purple thing on the top spreads out slightly toward the end, engulfing the back. The way you have it now is too flat.

--The chest.....you brought that out wayyyy to much, would suggest pushing it up a lot more. The way you have it now will look weird when textured.

---The butt fluff needs to be a little bigger and that spiky thing at the end of the tail is composed of only spikes (You can fix it if you wish)

----The black bumps on the head need to be equivalent in size, and while your at it, spread the teeth apart slightly

-----Like that person said, the neck is a little too spread out, shorten it a bit.

------After you move the chest up a bit, move the whole body up more. The reason why is because the legs are at the correct length, bot the shoulder caps are right on the back, it should be below the back. It's only a matter of highlighting everything besides the legs and moving it up a bit more, shouldn't be difficult.

-------After that, if you could just angle the white fluff around the head slightly back towards the body, would be nice if you did.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

This is all that I saw on the model, otherwise you did a pretty good job. Also, sorry about the overwhelming amount of things I stated to fix :? It's just that I tend to

notice many little things that others are unaware of, and hey, that's what the feedback section if for anyways, to work on things you didn't see to make the model

altogether much better. Great job on the model anyways, it's up to you whether you take on the task of fixing anything out of place (Take note that there's always a

possibility that I may judged something incorrectly, if this is the case, let me know and overlook that incorrect statement), and with that I'm done. Have a spectacular

day Karry =D

~Lugia
By karrybird
#86539 ok, before i say anything, let me respond with crappy pics from my 3ds
Image Image

the official art, which i assure is the only thing most of you looked at for reference, is a terrible thing to reference from alone. his pose in the art is foreshortened, and you don't get a good view of the purple cloak at all.

so i'll start out with
-the neck is the right size.
- the white mane is supposed to be flattish and not as poofy.
-the way i made the cloak is not too flat, i guess it was just difficult to see without the texture or something? but it covers the back fine.
-spg said the butt clouds are fine as they are, i think they're close enough anyway...
-the black bumps are not the same size XD
-the chest is the right size, or at least the right proportion. i made it more realistic.
-the shoulders are in the right place, it just doesn't look like they are because the cloak is covering the back and it's difficult to tell where the top of it is.

thanks for the feedback though, i think at this point the only thing i think looks off are the eyes.... maybe they're just too small
By karrybird
#86541 Image
i believe i have fixed the eyes :3
By tkgamer18
#86542 Ok I now have time to explain so here we go. Make the tail shorter and make the purple thing on it's back higher so it could be viewable from the front.
By lugiaisbeast101
Spoiler:
karrybird wrote:ok, before i say anything, let me respond with crappy pics from my 3ds
Image Image

the official art, which i assure is the only thing most of you looked at for reference, is a terrible thing to reference from alone. his pose in the art is foreshortened, and you don't get a good view of the purple cloak at all.

so i'll start out with
-the neck is the right size.
- the white mane is supposed to be flattish and not as poofy.
-the way i made the cloak is not too flat, i guess it was just difficult to see without the texture or something? but it covers the back fine.
-spg said the butt clouds are fine as they are, i think they're close enough anyway...
-the black bumps are not the same size XD
-the chest is the right size, or at least the right proportion. i made it more realistic.
-the shoulders are in the right place, it just doesn't look like they are because the cloak is covering the back and it's difficult to tell where the top of it is.

thanks for the feedback though, i think at this point the only thing i think looks off are the eyes.... maybe they're just too small

SPG that gif never seams to disappoint XD

Yeah I apologize, many of the game models are very different from the official artworks (Plus they always give crappy angles). This is yet another reason why I need to

get that game Karry :/

This is what I meant but anyways, it's not catastrophic.

Spoiler:

XDXDXDXDXDXDXDXDX SPG though......that gif is so appropriate dude :lol:
JOIN THE TEAM