By Zilcor
#86699 In my opinion, the neck should be tilted up slightly.

By Nokuse
#88864 THe black lines are there but the angle seems a little off, the purple fluff seems a tad off I can only say that it seems like they need to be more pronounced as slightly separate, maybe make the grooves a tad more pronounced? Oh and perhaps get the light downward yellow tuft. Other than that an awesome model!! Glad to see you use the 3d pokedex, best thing for modeling imo.
By a_DORITO
#88934 One thing that i've noticed is that the claws, more so the back, but on both, come more perpendicularly in your model, where as in the actual image, it looks as though the leg kinda like, curves somewhat into the claws and smooths the transition.
By Mikiflyr
#89477 Honestly, I think this is good enough to add into Pixelmon, but work on in future updates. This is definately acceptable and it looks great.

We could easily work on it in future updates, and there isn't really much but maybe a tad here or there.

Good job!
By Rui_rui
#96644 The head looks too wide to me in comparison to the reference you posted. x: Just squish it a little and I think it should be good. Oh, and the top bump should be moved forward slightly.
By TheBootyEdition
#96657 I think that this model needs more...... fluff :3 the butt fluff the back fluff the head fluff its all needs more fluff, Also going off of what lugia said and going to to some more detail, maybe make the legs less flat like the front and back of the legs with as few polys as possible but still giving it that round effect as a leg should have. Also those back paws are HUGE maybe make them as small as the front paws

Otherwise, love the model cant wait to see it updated :3
By Kajiit_Panther
#97023 To be honest, I absolutely love this model, everyone needs to realize that this is minecraft! For that to be implemented into minecraft is spectacular and I really enjoy all the effort you put into models like these, keep it up! Can't wait for more! Hopefully Entei and Suicune next?<3
JOIN THE TEAM