By KIRILL_Z
Nova Spartan wrote:
KIRILL_Z wrote:Also, does anyone else have any criticism, or is it ready to be submitted for approval?
Well, both Sudowoodo and Bonsly look basically ready for approval to me, but I suggest waiting to see what other people think first. While you're waiting for people to post, I suggest making the Shiny Texture for the two if you haven't already.

Okey dokey! :D

By Nova Spartan
KIRILL_Z wrote:
Nova Spartan wrote:
KIRILL_Z wrote:Also, does anyone else have any criticism, or is it ready to be submitted for approval?
Well, both Sudowoodo and Bonsly look basically ready for approval to me, but I suggest waiting to see what other people think first. While you're waiting for people to post, I suggest making the Shiny Texture for the two if you haven't already.

Okey dokey! :D
I edited my post right when you posted lol.

Like I edited in the last post, the head root could still be a bit bigger too :P
By KIRILL_Z
Nova Spartan wrote:
Well, both Sudowoodo and Bonsly look basically ready for approval to me, but I suggest waiting to see what other people think first.

Although, Sudowoodo's head thing could still be slightly bigger.
Spoiler:

While you're waiting for people to post, I suggest making the Shiny Texture for the two if you haven't already.

um, which gens shiny should it be?

By Nova Spartan
KIRILL_Z wrote:
Nova Spartan wrote:
Well, both Sudowoodo and Bonsly look basically ready for approval to me, but I suggest waiting to see what other people think first.

Although, Sudowoodo's head thing could still be slightly bigger.
Spoiler:

While you're waiting for people to post, I suggest making the Shiny Texture for the two if you haven't already.

um, which gens shiny should it be?

...They're practically the same lol.

Spoiler:
By KIRILL_Z
#82466 Like this?
Spoiler:
By Nova Spartan
KIRILL_Z wrote:Like this?
Spoiler:
Yeah, except make the leaf spheres a little darker, like leaning more towards red than orange.
By KIRILL_Z
#82472 I got the color directly from that picture you showed me.
Also, I made Shiny Bonsly too.
By Nova Spartan
KIRILL_Z wrote:I got the color directly from that picture you showed me.
Yeah, you're right lol. I just always thought his shiny had red leaves.
By KIRILL_Z
#82476 So, are Sudo and Bonsly ready to go to approval?
By Nova Spartan
KIRILL_Z wrote:So, are Sudo and Bonsly ready to go to approval?
Like I just said in the bonsly thread, (I don't know why I didn't say it here :P) i'd say they're ready. It's probably best if you wait a little while for feedback first and if no one posts at all, then just go ahead and throw them in to the approval section and see what happens.
JOIN THE TEAM