By KIRILL_Z
#81685 I made the Guardian of the Forest. This was the hardest so far. I couldn't get the proportions right. Here it is:

Very Old:
Spoiler:
Weird View

Old:
Spoiler:
Weird Angle

New:
Normal:
Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Shiny:
Spoiler:

Any constructive criticism is welcome.

Changelog:
Made the body slimmer and the head and eyes bigger. Changed the hands a bit.
Made the arms more like the artwork. Added shiny textured version.
Changed shiny eye color.

By Krios
#81688 He looks a little on the chubby side to me, and has somewhat small eyes. If you enlarge the eyes, it will make it a lot better looking to begin with.
By exactlyincorrect
#81689 I think the head might need to be a little bigger too
By Nova Spartan
#81692 It looks likes you did good, but it's difficult to tell when you have Ortho View toggled (due to added polygons and other things) and you have lighting on (due to the brightness). It may just be me though. Could you please turn both of them off and take some more pictures?

(To turn off Ortho View hit "5" on the numpad, as for lighting I don't know how to turn that off :P)
By Nadaur
#81725 eyes and head are small, body too fat and after that its good!
By KIRILL_Z
#81817 Changelog: Made body smaller, head a bit bigger, made eyes bigger, and slimmed body.
By KIRILL_Z
Nova Spartan wrote:It looks likes you did good, but it's difficult to tell when you have Ortho View toggled (due to added polygons and other things) and you have lighting on (due to the brightness). It may just be me though. Could you please turn both of them off and take some more pictures?

(To turn off Ortho View hit "5" on the numpad, as for lighting I don't know how to turn that off :P)

I know how to turn ortho off, but waht do you mean by "added polygons and other things"? Also, turning the lighting off will make it a black silhouette. Don't know a way around that.
By KIRILL_Z
exactlyincorrect wrote:I love it

thanks, I was tired yesterday when I made it. Think its ready to go to Approval?
By Jakester
#81827 Love it so much! How do you guys make these?!? Only one thing...Celeby is a lighter, more alive shade of green.
JOIN THE TEAM