By tkgamer18
#81327 I am getting better in modeling but I am like zero_breaker who he does models and others do textures for him. Anyways here is Corsola

By tkgamer18
Josecami wrote:Look nice :) but you can work more in the hands and feets, they look weird thought

It's probably the camera angle that makes them look weird
By Dragonspainter
tkgamer18 wrote:
Josecami wrote:Look nice :) but you can work more in the hands and feets, they look weird thought

It's probably the camera angle that makes them look weird

Actually, I think its the fact the feet are too long, they need to be more stubby :'D

Also, angle that horn down a bit xD

And angle those other two horns/spikes/whateveryoucallthem that are above the legs down as well, and make them shorter xD

As Jose said, it looks good, but I am still going to be picky because I have a lot of people wanting me to do textures xD

Which I dont mind.

But still XD

And gimmie more angles! >8U
By zero_breaker
#81476 Heeey what are you saying, I'm learning to do textures myself >:I
Anyways, the horns are blocky. Waaaaay too blocky. Same with the legs, and they don't connect to the body well. Other than that this is actually a pretty decent model.
(bet you'll learn how to texture before me ._.)
By tkgamer18
zero_breaker wrote:Heeey what are you saying, I'm learning to do textures myself >:I
Anyways, the horns are blocky. Waaaaay too blocky. Same with the legs, and they don't connect to the body well. Other than that this is actually a pretty decent model.

Aren't the horns suppose to be blocky?
By Dragonspainter
tkgamer18 wrote:
zero_breaker wrote:Heeey what are you saying, I'm learning to do textures myself >:I

Aren't the horns suppose to be blocky?

They are square shaped, yes, but not squares xD

Try adding a loop cut around them to make it so they have 6 sides instead of 4

.... I noticed I recommend loop cuts a lot XD
JOIN THE TEAM