By Css1234567890123
#66459 Now lets just get something clear, this was made by Josecami, not me. He went do go do some things so he asked me to post them for him. This is all his work, not mine.

Front view | Show

Another front view | Show

Side view | Show

Remember I don't think I could even come close to even making a model, unless you give me like 3 months to do it.

By Vespirs
#66470 This kid is far too skinny, and his pants/crotch/thigh area looks too much like 3 spherical meshes stuck together. Also, put his arms in a neutral position, they will be animated, remember.
By ryancpexpert
#66471 He looks ok, but you should feed that kid some hamburgers and work on his pants a little.
By KuryoZT
#66473 I reserve the space of third commenter to give my feedback.
I'll just do it later, when I'm on a computer that actually can load images.
Thanks for understanding that Jose/Css/the rest of yall out there.

Edit: Ok, I promised it, here it is. My own little opinion and feedback.
First of all, here is what I based myself off, not much, but the source has always been the same, and honestly, I'm pretty content with what it gives, and I got no real complains.
Spoiler:
Mostly the artwork for the model, and the sprite for the colors. Don't worry, it'll make sens later if it doesn't right now.

So, first of all, what's been said already, your Tyrogue is a bit too thin. Heck, a bit is an understatement, sorry mate. You can make it 3*, all of it. The head is way bigger than the body, but your body is just way too thin right now, it honestly looks like a freaking pole.
Also said, by Vespirs namely, his crotch area, as you guys call this I suppose, is not the right way.
PG-18, rated M for mature | Show
It looks just like what it holds. Seriously, take a good look at the artwork I gave ya a little above, and what do you see there? Two balls and a stick.

So ya see? The above need to be like the body in itself, a tube, and two balloons nder, don't worry, I think it's its pants. Short pants.

Talking about legs, they seem too long. They're a 1/3 of its body size, look like 1/1. Cut some please.

Lastly, for now, its spikes, on its head. The number is right, 3, but the sizes are wrong. They're like fingers, the middle one bigger than the two others, of which I don't know which is bigger, sorry about that.

So, yeah. Some big things, a lot of little details, but it's all good. nothing too hard to deal with I think.
Good luck.
And I don't talk about colors, when I can skip them. Choice of life.
By Css1234567890123
#66477 Thanks for the feedback guys, I'm sure jose will enjoy all of this to make it better.
By Polifroeg
#66531 he seems a bit tall and head and chest should be bigger i think
JOIN THE TEAM