By Synchronizer
#64335 Image
Got the textures in. and then something came to my attention: the eyes are messed up because the head is "curved" at the sides. I'll flatten it out tomorrow when I get back from the beach, since I'm tired now.
By Foquine
#64340 Now that it is textured, something has been put to my attention. Its ears are too flat, they need to be more round, like dog ears. That may help you with the eyes.
By Krios
#65449 This is cool. I'm not sure if its just me, but I think the tail looks off for some reason. It may just be me being an idiot
By Synchronizer
#66340 Dear lord, this layout!
I can't find the quote button D:
Anyway, I haven't stopped. I'm trying to reshape the head, since I thought it looked off in more ways than the size. As for the tail, I'll take a look.
By SPG
Synchronizer wrote:Dear lord, this layout!
I can't find the quote button D:
Anyway, I haven't stopped. I'm trying to reshape the head, since I thought it looked off in more ways than the size. As for the tail, I'll take a look.

found the line
almost there
found it
By brightborn
#67265 3 things that need adjusting on it, the head 4 points to correct on it, the ears are kind of puffy so they aren't thin, the berret thing he's wearing has round edges as it put it, it kind of looks like theres a japanese meat bun on his head if that helps at all, the ears starting under it that is spot on, can't help but notice there seems to be a curve different on the right side on the hat. the eyes is difficult to say about positioning as it depends on the artwork but they seem to be in the right place and are about the right size but the brown ring appears to be to thin while the white in the eye to much so thicken the brown ring in and the last thing about the head is the snout is too long and maybe do something about the nose seems like its to pointed? not to sure on it just seems a bit to noticeble for the last part is the tail which there seems to be a bit of lump in his tail at the back near where it starts, sorry if it seems like i'm being harsh just want to help you make it perfect
JOIN THE TEAM