By SPG
#61840 its hard to explain how we really want it, i would just say make it low poly, just not low poly it looks bad, like um.... well we dont have any true examples of this... i guess blastoise would be a good example, thats low poly, and you can tell what it is, compair it to gengar in game, its very similar

By StopherSylvia
SPG wrote:its hard to explain how we really want it, i would just say make it low poly, just not low poly it looks bad, like um.... well we dont have any true examples of this... i guess blastoise would be a good example, thats low poly, and you can tell what it is, compair it to gengar in game, its very similar

Ok I'll keep changing it I did a few touch ups, nut I'm not at my computer right now, compared to the latest image, do I need to tone it down or is it fine, if so can I add more
By SPG
StopherSylvia wrote:
SPG wrote:its hard to explain how we really want it, i would just say make it low poly, just not low poly it looks bad, like um.... well we dont have any true examples of this... i guess blastoise would be a good example, thats low poly, and you can tell what it is, compair it to gengar in game, its very similar

Ok I'll keep changing it I did a few touch ups, nut I'm not at my computer right now, compared to the latest image, do I need to tone it down or is it fine, if so can I add more

you changed the mesh type so the lighting makes it kind of hard to see what is going on without a highlight
By StopherSylvia
SPG wrote:
StopherSylvia wrote:

you changed the mesh type so the lighting makes it kind of hard to see what is going on without a highlight

Need More Lighting or less?
By SPG
StopherSylvia wrote:Need More Lighting or less?

i just need the highlight of the model so i can see where the edges are lol, lighting is that big of a deal as long as i have that
By StopherSylvia
SPG wrote:
StopherSylvia wrote:Need More Lighting or less?

i just need the highlight of the model so i can see where the edges are lol, lighting is that big of a deal as long as i have that

I'm away from my computer for a little awhile
By StopherSylvia
SPG wrote:i just need the highlight of the model so i can see where the edges are lol, lighting is that big of a deal as long as i have that

I smoothed out the transition from the bumbs on the top of his head to the rest, flattened out the top of his head, and now he is highlighted hope that is what you wanted
Moved Eyes, Jaw spike, Jaw line, various graphic glitches fixed:
By Rai535
#62285 I really did like the S shape, it look more professional and not to much like the current onix. :)
By Blaze150
#62290 Rai the coders put that in the game later models should always be made in a neutral position that way it is much easier for the coders to make the animation
By Css1234567890123
Rai535 wrote:I really did like the S shape, it look more professional and not to much like the current onix. :)

They have to be like that for the coders to animate it, and a Steelix without animation will not look good at all.
JOIN THE TEAM