By StopherSylvia
#123696 Update after many months
Edit: I noticed a weird lump on the side of the boulder closest to his head, It is fixed

By 8ightjr
#124451 This model looks great I think you should put it into aproovel. :)
By StopherSylvia
8ightjr » 09 May 2014 06:08 wrote:This model looks great I think you should put it into aproovel. :)

I like too wait like 1-2 weeks without comments pointing out errors or if one of the higher up modelers says they think its ready for approval
By Lizzy39632
#124520 Are you doing the female version ;) ?
By StopherSylvia
Lizzy39632 » 09 May 2014 20:26 wrote:Are you doing the female version ;) ?

Its such a slight modification I was waiting for when I think Steelix is ready for approval than I would make a female version, so I don't have to tweak both models if something is noticed to be wrong, but Here is a female version, not very much diffrence

Spoiler:
By MikMakMukMok
#125061 idk why people are criticizing it. its a really good model I have tried myself and only trying to do qwilfish but its still really hard. it looks like you put a lot of time and effort into this model, well done! :)
By StopherSylvia
MikMakMukMok » 16 May 2014 13:29 wrote:idk why people are criticizing it. its a really good model I have tried myself and only trying to do qwilfish but its still really hard. it looks like you put a lot of time and effort into this model, well done! :)

The comments prior to page 7 are talking about a different version (I update the first post when I have remade significant changes) and admittedly it wasn't a good model, it was my first about a year ago, I just came back to the mod and redid it, I wish I could have said it took me awhile but it was like 2 and a half hours. After that I couldn't see anything wrong so I hoped others would.
JOIN THE TEAM