By Vespirs
#68786 karry you gotta make a mega-evo for it now! :D And no, it's not hideous D:

By SPG
Vespirs wrote:karry you gotta make a mega-evo for it now! :D And no, it's not hideous D:

yes it is
as for the mega, dont waste your time, NO ONE can make 6th gen anytime soon, no ifs ands or buts, unless it includes a lupol in copyright, other thne that, no one should waste their time making 6th gen because the thread will be gone in a heart beat
By Rzxa
#68803 Why can't someone make models in gen 6 they could just not approve it .
And also I think it's hideous so are you remaking ampharos in maya karry?
By karrybird
Rzxa wrote:Why can't someone make models in gen 6 they could just not approve it .

i might, but i was holding off because someone else told me they wanted to make it instead, but that was so long ago so i don't even know anymore XD
i might just stick to other pokes for now until i get the hang of textures, otherwise it will take forever to make it in game.
but i think i understand it partly now, my models are just so screwed up that it will take a long long time to fix before i can even think of textures D:
By Doddsey
karrybird wrote:
Doddsey wrote:Why isnt this in the mod yet!?!

because it's hideous.

LIES
By Doddsey
Rzxa wrote:Why can't someone make models in gen 6 they could just not approve it .

wait you can use maya to make these models???? why wasnt i aware of this, i know maya quite well!
By Rzxa
Doddsey wrote:

wait you can use maya to make these models???? why wasnt i aware of this, i know maya quite well!

This post is funny it was announced liked month ago
JOIN THE TEAM