By Foquine
Tempo777 wrote:I feel ignored

So do I (Check my Trainer model, link in signature !)

I don't really see the differences between the last update and this one. I guess I didn't pay attention.
Anyway, I feel like maybe the arms should be more attached to the upper body, since frogs don't have shoulders.

By charmander
#68007 it's looking nice :)
By Tempo777
Foquine wrote:So do I (Check my Trainer model, link in signature !)

I don't really see the differences between the last update and this one. I guess I didn't pay attention.
Anyway, I feel like maybe the arms should be more attached to the upper body, since frogs don't have shoulders.

I will try to fix the arms :D
charmander wrote:it's looking nice :)

Ty :D
By Vespirs
#68171 The problem with this model is that you haven't grasped the real 'art' of blender. All you've done is stuck a bunch of meshes together without custom forming them to make it look natural. There needs to be transitions between everything. Also, the arms and legs are far too skinny.
By Tempo777
#68613 I know what you mean but, I want to try to do it this way because the side of his chin is not as directly connected as his back, I have been trying to make it look like it is part of it but I am not as much of a pro in blender as some of you,
But I will try to make it more like you say :D tnx for the feedback :D
By StopherSylvia
#74334 Try making the body skinnier so it doesn't look like a ball on top of another ball
By Polifroeg
#84592 The legs and hands are a bit skinny and the stomach should get wider at the botom not wider at the top
hope this helped I LOVE POLITOED and I cant wait to see it finnished
By Tempo777
#84867 I am sorry to disappoint but I kinda gave up on it way too busy playing Pokemon Y, getting my Rain team ready :P, maybe in the future
By lugiaisbeast101
Tempo777 wrote:I will have to totally redo the thing, which I will, to make it HD and stuff, but getting some feedback now will help me to improve and show me new perspectives :D

If you keep the current poly count, and add a phenomenal texture, the HD will come. (The shape of the Pokemon would need more work) There's no need to redo everything, but that's you choice honestly.

Very low poly but very HD, and it looks even better with MC's render.
JOIN THE TEAM